I don't know what I did wrong.

Sassycakes

SF VIP
My 26yr old grandson has been dating a girl for 4yrs. A few years ago she asked me to be friends on Facebook and of course, I said yes. She puts in at least 50 pictures a day of her and my grandson her family and friends. I always say how beautiful she is and put a heart in.A few weeks ago I put in a picture of my grandson in when he was young thinking she would get a kick out of it, she took it out. I realized that she never kept anything I put in. Today she posted on her page to everyone for them to put in a memory from when they were young, So I put in something that happened to me when I was 11 yrs old. A few minutes later I looked to see what she thought about it and poof it was gone yet everyone elses was still in there.I can't imagine why she deletes everything I post,I don't want to unfriend her because it would hurt my grandson. the only thing I can think of is never to post anything in her page,

It seems a strange way to react to your posts, Sassy. However, if she is posting 50 pics a day, she must be totally dedicated to FB to the extreme. Perhaps she feels that controlling what is on her page is one way of having a say in her own life.
If it were me, I would send her a message, politely saying you notice your posts are gone, and ask her if she'd like you to not be on her friends list any longer. It may get her attention. It is curious, though.

My 26yr old grandson has been dating a girl for 4yrs. A few years ago she asked me to be friends on Facebook and of course, I said yes. She puts in at least 50 pictures a day of her and my grandson her family and friends. I always say how beautiful she is and put a heart in.A few weeks ago I put in a picture of my grandson in when he was young thinking she would get a kick out of it, she took it out. I realized that she never kept anything I put in. Today she posted on her page to everyone for them to put in a memory from when they were young, So I put in something that happened to me when I was 11 yrs old. A few minutes later I looked to see what she thought about it and poof it was gone yet everyone elses was still in there.I can't imagine why she deletes everything I post,I don't want to unfriend her because it would hurt my grandson. the only thing I can think of is never to post anything in her page,
That is odd behavior in my view.

I'd just stop posting on www.facebook.com period.

Are you sure she removed your post? I would reload the page or leave fb and go back to her page or your newsfeed and see if it is really gone. I have to do that constantly on fb because sometimes I will make a post twice thinking it is not there.

Back