I Have Eaten Spam So Here Are My Thoughts

When I was a carnivore I used to love Mortadella, which is similar to bologna. I stopped eating it when my mother told me sometimes it's made with horse meat.

As nouns the difference between bologna and mortadella
is that bologna is a smoked, seasoned italian sausage made from beef, pork or veal, while mortadella is a smooth-textured italian pork sausage with lumps of fat, flavoured with spices; eaten cold.

1584681060233.jpeg

My mother made that now and then. Remember how the slices puffed up in the center and got crispy on the edges? My girlfriend's daughter fills these with scrambled eggs for her kids.

Last shopping trip I bought 2 cans of white meat chicken for the first time. Yesterday I opened one and made chicken salad. It's good! Got 2 servings out of it; lunch and supper.
Been eating canned white chicken in water for years Rose and I luv it, plain or mixed with a little mayo, with or without the bread.

I bought a canned ham. Scored it and studded it with cloves like a regular ham. Then basted it with a honey mustard glaze. Baked it in the oven. Served it with carrots glazed as well and a fried egg and toast. Made minced ham and pickle sandwiches next day. I love that stuff. And the best part. Easy carving.

Give me a bologna, mustard and lettuce sandwich any time and I will make it disappear.
There is bologna and then there is Bologna. Inexpensive brands can be pretty bad but Boars Head German Bologna is prime sandwich fixings

Back