I Hope This Makes You Feel Good!

OneEyedDiva

SF VIP
I say my music is Music To Soothe Your Soul. The songs on my album were created to do just that. My BFF Lucille accepted my impromptu invitation to play the electric piano track on this composition. She hadn't heard the song before, nor did I give her sheet music to follow. She nailed it...first try, a testament to her awesome talent. I met her 44 years ago when she became my teacher and continued my Jazz theory lessons. We hit it off and have been best friends ever since. She has played for many artists including Bobby Rydell, Lou Christie, Mary Wells, The Drifters, The Crystals, Little Anthony, Jack Jones Jr. & Sr., Bob Hope's band and she toured with Tiny Tim and Ms. Vicki for a few months. She wrote the score for an off Broadway play and has toured the country playing for theater groups. She is as humble as she is talented. This was truly a family project (including Lucille). The album was recorded on my Clavinova (digital piano), my son engineered and mastered the project. This song is Can't See Nothing Wrong With That and was named by my husband. I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Thank you all SO much! Your feedback is much appreciated. :love: Pinky & Hollydolly, the album was released in 2003 and has gotten airplay on various small radio stations in N.Y. and local. Two Islamic programs played songs from my album often. My New Age compositions got airplay on some internet stations geared to New Age and Ambient music. I've also gotten streams and purchases from around the globe via various streaming sites that I track using my CD baby artist account.

I listen to 'smooth jazz'. Very much like the upbeat tempo of your song. There used to be a place here in Toronto called Bourbon Street, that had jazz musicians. We went there with friends, through the 70's. Saw Oscar Peterson there, and others. Most of the audience were much older than us. We were in our mid-20's.

I downloaded the album from Amazon, and all the songs "ring my chimes."
There is a lot of talent on this forum, and you are right up there at the top!!
Oh Wow! Thank you so much for the kind compliment and your support Pecos! :love: I'm glad you like the album and hope it brings you enjoyment for many moons. :D

Last edited:
Do you ever do vocals?
My son, Honorary Daughter and I did speaking vocals on a song called Corruption, which is so entirely different than anything I'd done. We each say the word Corruption in different ways to accentuate the music. It's a fun song, fun to do and has not been released yet. There's nothing like listening to live music. My husband and I used to go to this little restaurant/club about 30 minutes away when they had Jazz Jam nights. The nucleus was an organ player named Radam Schwartz...look him up. Just awesome on the Hammond B12. He always made me want to run home and practice.. LOL His students were phenomenal...all improvisation. No one rehearsed anything. Anybody might show up there, including other professional musicians. George Benson said he'd go just to be able to "jam with Radam".

I say my music is Music To Soothe Your Soul. The songs on my album were created to do just that. My BFF Lucille accepted my impromptu invitation to play the electric piano track on this composition. She hadn't heard the song before, nor did I give her sheet music to follow. She nailed it...first try, a testament to her awesome talent. I met her 44 years ago when she became my teacher and continued my Jazz theory lessons. We hit it off and have been best friends ever since. She has played for many artists including Bobby Rydell, Lou Christie, Mary Wells, The Drifters, The Crystals, Little Anthony, Jack Jones Jr. & Sr., Bob Hope's band and she toured with Tiny Tim and Ms. Vicki for a few months. She wrote the score for an off Broadway play and has toured the country playing for theater groups. She is as humble as she is talented. This was truly a family project (including Lucille). The album was recorded on my Clavinova (digital piano), my son engineered and mastered the project. This song is Can't See Nothing Wrong With That and was named by my husband. I hope you enjoy it.

That was great, thanks for sharing! I'm not into jazz in general, but there are times when I'm in the mood to tune into smooth jazz, it is very upbeat yet relaxing. You are very talented and you're right, it did make me feel good! 🧡

Oh Wow! Thank you so much for the kind compliment and your support Pecos! :love: I'm glad you like the album and hope it brings you enjoyment for many moons. :D
I have listened to your album several times, and it is right up there among my best jazz CD's.
Apparently the actual CD is regarded as a "Collectors" item given the price that Amazon is asking for the physical CD. When they have priced it at $975.33, then it might be time to cut a new batch (In my view only because I have zero experience in this arena).
The digital download, however, was reasonably priced and easy to get.

And you are right, my wife and I will enjoy it for "Many Moons." It takes ones mind off current events.

I have listened to your album several times, and it is right up there among my best jazz CD's.
Apparently the actual CD is regarded as a "Collectors" item given the price that Amazon is asking for the physical CD. When they have priced it at $975.33, then it might be time to cut a new batch (In my view only because I have zero experience in this arena).
The digital download, however, was reasonably priced and easy to get.

And you are right, my wife and I will enjoy it for "Many Moons." It takes ones mind off current events.
I'm so glad you are enjoying the music and I appreciate your very nice comments. Check your inbox.

Back