I know the destination of my next road trip

The destination of my next short Road Trip will be this 100 mile tour in a Classic Car I rent:

Georgia Coast​

Coastal Georgia is a great destination if you’re looking for a shorter road trip in your classic car. While the distance may only be 100 miles, there are still plenty of things to do and see, including historic cities, relaxing beaches, exciting outdoor adventures, and more!

Savannah, GA​

Streetcar in Savannah, GA. Photo by Instagram user @plantriversidedistrict

Photo via @plantriversidedistrict
Start your coastal road trip in Savannah, one of the oldest cities in Georgia. See the town on a vintage trolley with Old Town Trolley Tours. Walk through Forsyth Park to see the Forsyth Park Fountain and towering Live Oak trees. Take a tour and taste some local Savannah Brews at Coastal Empire Beer Co. Sip on some espresso and savor a Churro Muffin at Foxy Loxy Cafe. Or make a reservation for a dinner cruise on the Savannah Riverboat to watch the sun go down along the Savannah River.

Tybee Island, GA​

Signs on the Beach at Tybee Island, GA. Photo by Instagram user @annanotsogrimm

Photo via @annanotsogrimm
Not far down the road from Savannah is Tybee Island. Walk to the Tybee Island Light Station and Museum to take in views of the Atlantic Ocean. Go kayaking through the coastal marsh at Sea Kayak Georgia. Order a giant seafood platter at The Crab Shack. Or satisfy your sweet tooth with ice cream creations like the Upside Down Banana Split, Chocolate Chip Milkshake, or Lemon Custard Ice Cream at The Sugar Shack.

St. Simons Island, GA​

St. Simons Island Beach on the Georgia Coast. Photo By Instagram User @_joannawheeler_

Photo via @_joannawheeler_
Before you end your Georgia Coast road trip, make one last stop at St. Simons Island. Lay out on the soft white sand at East Beach. Hike up the steps to St. Simons Lighthouse Museum. Eat local seafood like the Wild Georgia Shrimp at Iguana’s Seafood Restaurant. Or indulge with a Full Slab of Ribs or Southern Soul Sampler at Southern Soul Barbecue.

Back