I know we all get old and celebs do as well.. but it's still a surprise when

he's still very much a personality on Radio stations and the odd tv chat show.. altho' I haven't actually seen him for years hence the surprise when I saw how much he'd aged.. he's a lovely man.. if loud..lol
How old is he? I think it's only the white hair that make him look older,but not that bad unless he's really young.

I didn't recognize Shelley Duvall from Popeye and The Shining when I saw her recently. She is only 73 y/o. Time was not kind to her. :(

Shelley Duvall 1.jpeg

Shelley Duvall 2.jpeg

That's why I would tell young people "You don't accept it now, but you are beautiful." Youth is beautiful. All the time we wasted on not knowing this. If only we were allowed a glimpse of ourselves as old we might not have complained so much about our appearance when young. We'll never be as gorgeous again, IMO. Never.

That's why I would tell young people "You don't accept it now, but you are beautiful." Youth is beautiful. All the time we wasted on not knowing this. If only we were allowed a glimpse of ourselves as old we might not have complained so much about our appearance when young. We'll never be as gorgeous again, IMO. Never.
That is so true! I see pictures of myself as a teenager. They're beautiful. I remember at the time I felt gauky and ugly.
I'd love to look like that now.

Not seeing some of the old stars in movies anymore kind of makes life sad.
Christopher Lloyd, Morgan Freeman, Jack Nicholson, Donald Sutherland, Gene Hackman, Clint Eastwood, Ann Margaret and Tippi Hedren are some that I can remember that I miss not seeing on the screen. I go to FYE to buy used videos with most of my favorite movie stars in them. I just bought the movie “Driving Miss Daisy.” Both Jessica Tandy and my favorite actor, Morgan Freeman won an Oscar for their roles in “Driving Miss Daisy.”

Tom Hanks made a load of movies and the movies themselves were very good. I just never cared for the guy as a person. I watch and enjoy his movies, but when it comes to Hanks himself, I wouldn’t go across the street to see him. I really don’t care for most movie stars as a person.They come across as having themselves on a pedestal.

Just letting age "do its' thing" is better than overdoing it. This is Madonna these days. It must be really hard to have once been a youthful celebrity that feels the need to stay relevant. madonna.jpeg

This is Madonna 8 years ago, aging beautifully.

madonna.0.0.jpg

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...good post, I remember seeing Andy Griffith on[Madlock] and saying to myself...who is that old dude?? ain't no Andy Griffith...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Back