I love this hair!

Re OP: Her hair creates such a pattern in of itself that it would be hard (for me) to wear any patterned clothing with the style (ie checks, florals). I wish I could see how it frames her face. Could you (would you) wear your hair into a similar style Pam?

I love curly hair. I don't care what length it is. Curly hair is always a head turner for me, I don't care whether it's on men or women. And I love seeing little curly headed children.
View attachment 155907View attachment 155908View attachment 155911
If you are referring to me, @OneEyedDiva , I have very fine hair and not enough to do anything with it so I keep it short. I haven't gotten a haircut in about a year and it hasn't grown that much. lol

A little time in the garden, Ruth, allowing for the sun to kiss that pink, and you'll be well on your way to a brand new you! :giggle:
The last thing I want is the sun kissing my pink scalp. My hair is getting thinner and thinner and I had one bad scalp sunburn already. Really, really painful and when it started peeling.....woowee!

It's hats or bandanas for me now in the sun.

I had nice thick dark brown hair when I was young. These days I look like a new born piglet. Silver gray short hair with the pink scalp showing through.
When you mentioned, 'scalp', it reminded of what I read last night about Michael Jackson. Upon completing his autopsy (if true), they discovered he had part of his scalp tattooed (sp) black because apparently he was showing some of his scalp. Amazing what the rich and famous will do. He also tattooed his lips, pink.

Back