Idiots in Gas stations ( Petrol garages)...

Reminds me of a young fellow only a matter of months ago, he went to the petrol station to fill a petrol container that was in the boot of his car. He then lit a match to light his cigarette. What an explosion, he was slightly burned and nobody else was injured, (miracles do happen)but the petrol station was 3/4 destroyed. Idiot. He is now before the court for reckless disregard.

Reminds me of a young fellow only a matter of months ago, he went to the petrol station to fill a petrol container that was in the boot of his car. He then lit a match to light his cigarette. What an explosion, he was slightly burned and nobody else was injured, (miracles do happen)but the petrol station was 3/4 destroyed. Idiot. He is now before the court for reckless disregard.
It's a real concern that people with so little common sense this have passed their Driving test and are now a danger to us all on the roads...

In the Uk the test is more stringent than in the USA.. but I don't know what it's like in other countries

Driving off with the nozzle still in the car seems to be more common than I thought.
A comedian (Carrot Top) includes that scene in his routine.
He holds up a gas nozzle & says, "You wanna have some fun, just drive up to the gas station attendant with this nozzle in your tank & say,
"Fill 'er up."

The attendant looks scared & says, "You're not gonna drive off or anything, are ya?"

Back