If money wasn’t an issue ....

That is insane good!

An entire home underwater, I couldn't, but having a special room in the home resembling the top picture, YES!

Boy, I can only imagine the cost of having something like that built.

Where's the Garage?? I can just imagine having to make a quick run to the store...would be a half day event. Plus, they better hope nothing ever springs a leak.

The best "compromise" I've ever seen is the environment in Kenora, Ontario...on the north shores of Lake of The Woods. There are dozens of small islands in the bay, and people park their car in a garage/boathouse on the shore, and boat to their house on the island. There are even traffic signals in the bay, so that boaters and the small seaplanes don't collide. If I were filthy rich, I'd have a Summer home there.

Where's the Garage?? I can just imagine having to make a quick run to the store...would be a half day event. Plus, they better hope nothing ever springs a leak.

The best "compromise" I've ever seen is the environment in Kenora, Ontario...on the north shores of Lake of The Woods. There are dozens of small islands in the bay, and people park their car in a garage/boathouse on the shore, and boat to their house on the island. There are even traffic signals in the bay, so that boaters and the small seaplanes don't collide. If I were filthy rich, I'd have a Summer home there.
I don't think cars would run very well under water.. so you'd probably need to swim up to your driveway!! :eek::ROFLMAO:

If money wasn't an issue ........I would love a place in the 'woods' where the wildlife is all around you and nature is at your fingertips , you could carry on your hobby/work making things with wood. Enjoy the evening in a tin bath and relax on 'sun beds' and enjoy a few beers. OOh sounds a bit like Gary O's place - is it up for sale ????? ;)
That’s what I have now minus the tin bath.
Im an Aquarian and love the water but I’d find this super creepy. Like others, possibly a dinner or an overnight stay but ti permanently live under water would spook me. What if your roof is leaking and you can’t get a handy man in time to fix it before you’re flooded? I do however e joy looking at the photos but that’s about it for me.

Where we went kayaking a while back there were many islands with homes on them. Most were in really bad shape and looked abandoned or perhaps just used once a year. Perhaps the islands need to be bigger. Lol. Then again it’s a super busy spot in the summertime which normally I would hate.
If I were ridiculously rich I think I’d want my own luxurious tree house. There’s a show about a company that does just this. Now that would be fun.

Then there as in the 3rd. picture down peeping sharks outside the bedroom. Notice the pink color [embarrassed] for being caught on camera.

Beside sneaky under water fish, sitting on a balcony in scuba gear not to appealing to me.

I wonder if your address would be on the submarines gps so they don’t crash into you.
I've been giving thought to the opening to the house (water level).

- Is it a boat dock?
- Is it just a round tube sticking out of the water?
- Is it a large box with a locking door?

What prevents a boat, ship, craft, from crashing into, and/or anyone breaching ones security and entering the home?

I've been giving thought to the opening to the house (water level).

- Is it a boat dock?
- Is it just a round tube sticking out of the water?
- Is it a large box with a locking door?

What prevents a boat, ship, craft, from crashing into, and/or anyone breaching ones security and entering the home?
True and how to get Netflix😛
There’s a lot to think about but there really are some people who live like this underwater. The strange thing is my husband is one of them. He can’t swim or stand getting his head wet yet would happily live underwater whereas I’ll swim just about anywhere yet this would spook me. Yes and where’s the garage?. How do you take your dogs for a walk? My dogs want their paws touching the earth.

True and how to get Netflix😛
There’s a lot to think about but there really are some people who live like this underwater. The strange thing is my husband is one of them. He can’t swim or stand getting his head wet yet would happily live underwater whereas I’ll swim just about anywhere yet this would spook me. Yes and where’s the garage?. How do you take your dogs for a walk? My dogs want their paws touching the earth.
And, Keesha... what are the laws protecting homeowners from peeping-toms, I mean peeping-divers?

Sometimes I really get tired of watching where this world is going. Living in a bubble like that.... not having to worry about liars, cheaters, murders, and someone stealing from you..... it would have to be peaceful.... and just turn OFF of the news casters and their fake news.

And, Keesha... what are the laws protecting homeowners from peeping-toms, I mean peeping-divers?

Yeah I thought about that too.
Peeping divers. Lol. I don’t know what to say about that one. It sounds a bit exciting too though like in a James Bond movie. LOL

Back