I'm Liking Peacock. Do You Watch Any Free Streaming Services?

Thanks everyone, for responding! So much good info, going to cut and paste and save everything!!

Appreciated!!

@Nathan You're welcome. Here are the (allegedly) best free streaming sites. This article mentions a few more that I didn't...just scroll down a bit. https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-free-streaming-services Happy streaming. :D

@leigh91657 Too bad you're having that problem with Paramount+. I have it on my Roku and my tablet and have never had that issue. Is that the only streaming service that buffers like that?
It was the only one that did that. I did have Hulu and Netflix. no problems with them. I was using a Google Chromecast though. Maybe the Fire box will work better.

Oh, I think there is a lot of fun, in exploring all these.

As far as Roku goes...we did have big trouble with the Roku stick. Then we tried the Amazon firestick.

Had trouble with that also.

The device really heated up to a dangerous level.

Now, we have a cheap TV. It may not do that with a better model???

But if you use that device, definitely check it out after running it for 30 minutes, then 60 minutes, then 2 hours. Make sure it is not overheating.

If you Google it, many complaints online about it.

Until we get a better TV, we just stopped using it.

To be clear by problems overheating...I don't mean the annoyance of the device getting ruined...I mean overheating as in a fire hazard.

The thing was HOT!!!
I've had three Rokus over the years. Never had a problem with any of them overheating. I was always leery about those "sticks". Son has a Firestick on the T.V. in the bedroom but he hardly ever watches T.V. I'm not crazy about the Firestick.

Back