Introduction to Group

Wally12

Been a college professor for 40 years and am now retired. Expertise is in the social psychology of organizations , meaning organizational roles etc. Entire career has been in academic settings but enough about me. Very computer literate and spend too much time just browsing

Social psychology is a fascinating field — especially in this day and age with all the school shootings, riots, and polarization. I guess the social psychology of organizations is a little different, but probably interesting as well.

Welcome-we-love-new-members.gif

Been a college professor for 40 years and am now retired. Expertise is in the social psychology of organizations, meaning organizational roles etc. Entire career has been in academic settings but enough about me. Very computer literate and spend too much time just browsing
Hello Wally, from Australia. Never mind the "but enough about me" nonsense. We are all more than the sum of our work histories, interesting though they may be.

We are all interested in whatever you care to share of your thoughts and your experiences of life on this planet. Feel free to dive into the various forums at Seniors. If you stay long enough you will meet kindred spirits (and a few antagonists) along the way that will add interest and zest to your retirement. I have found this meeting of minds to be quite exhilarating at times and always companionable.

Back