Is High Inflation Back?

That's total nonsense. No virus has ever been isolated apart from uncontaminated genetic material, which is a requirement
to prove there's a virus. Yet that has never been done, not for any of the imaginary make believe viruses, which therefore, don't exist.
Thus, no one has had nor died from a covid19 virus. Many people died who were murdered in hospitals, but that has nothing to do with a virus.
Koch's Postulates <-- and the fake virus testing;
Refutation of the theory of viruses <-- which has been known from the very beginning;
Exosomes or viruses <-- which one of these actually makes any sense;
Vaccinations <-- where the current cases are coming from (plus the fake testing).

That's right....This entire global pandemic is the result of a Secret Agreement of All of the Nations leaders as a means of lowering the worlds population.

Alarm bells were sounded over inflation today as the headline rate surged above the Bank of England's target.

The CPI index hit 2.1 per cent in May, up from 1.5 per cent the previous month and above the official 2 per cent goal.

The jump was significantly above the expectations of analysts, who had forecast a 1.8 per cent level.

It comes amid increasing concern that the UK economy - along with the US - is overheating as it bounces back strongly from the pandemic.

Last week America recorded consumer inflation at 5 per cent, the highest level since 2008, after Joe Biden's administration pushed through a massive stimulus package.

And today the US producer price index, which measures inflation pressure before it reaches shoppers, showed an annual level of 6.6 percent after the biggest monthly increase in a decade.

Rising prices will heighten the pain for struggling families as restrictions continue to devastate whole sectors of the economy. However, they also pose a huge threat to the government, which is borrowing hundreds of billions of pounds during the crisis and could now face higher interest payments.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-surges-2-1-rising-Bank-Englands-target.html

That's total nonsense. No virus has ever been isolated apart from uncontaminated genetic material, which is a requirement
to prove there's a virus. Yet that has never been done, not for any of the imaginary make believe viruses, which therefore, don't exist.
Thus, no one has had nor died from a covid19 virus. Many people died who were murdered in hospitals, but that has nothing to do with a virus.
Koch's Postulates <-- and the fake virus testing;
Refutation of the theory of viruses <-- which has been known from the very beginning;
Exosomes or viruses <-- which one of these actually makes any sense;
Vaccinations <-- where the current cases are coming from (plus the fake testing).
Now there is nomination for the most ridiculous post here yet

Last edited:
iu

7/20 WSJ OpEd: Too Much Money Portends High Inflation

June’s inflation index jumped 5.4% from a year ago, the highest reading since August 2008. The experts were surprised. Clearly, Federal Reserve watchers never bothered to consult Milton Friedman. Lost is a core Friedman dictum: “Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon.”
In his Feb. 23 testimony to Congress, Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said that the growth in the money supply, specifically M2, “doesn’t really have important implications.” The experts, the press and the bond vigilantes were as quick to unlearn monetarism, if they ever had learned it, as Mr. Powell. Reporting about U.S. inflation rarely contains the words “money supply.” We are repeatedly told that the most recent upticks in inflation are anomalous and “transitory.”
Wrong. The inflation upticks aren’t temporary and were predictable, driven by an extraordinary explosion in the money supply. Since March 2020, the M2 has been growing at an average annualized rate of 23.9%—the fastest since World War II. There is so much money out there that banks don’t know what to do with it. Via reverse repurchase agreements, banks and money-market funds are lending money to the Fed to the tune of $860 billion. That’s unprecedented.
More at source.​
I am thinking that anyone who's trying to tell you there is no inflation problem is either not paying attention or deliberately trying to blow smoke up your butt. They might want to read The Economist: Will surprisingly high global inflation last?

Last edited:
No inflation ? I don’t think anyone said that at all ..we have a 2% inflation goal by the fed so it is built right into the economic plan always .

but these numbers are skewed ..the chip issue for cars accounted for fully one third of the increase in those numbers as new and used car prices soared .

we have supply chain issues in pretty much every as we went from shut down to fully open .
we saw no real inflation last year so at the least 4% would get us caught up and on track for normal

but these numbers are skewed ..the chip issue for cars accounted for fully one third of the increase in those numbers as new and used car prices soared .

That seems to be quite true. Locally, most car dealer lots are nearly empty, and some are even posting TV ads asking people to bring in any extra or seldom used cars for a nice chunk of cash from the dealer. Many used cars are selling for as much, or more, as they did new. Since cars and trucks account for a good share of the GDP, It's easy to see how this shortage is driving the inflation numbers up.

There are tons of cars on the dealership lots in our burg...wonder why this part of Texas seems to be doing ok that way?! Maybe they had them left over from prime covid times. Think we have more cars that people...lol.

Likely left over . but then again I will bet the prices are off the hook as dealers with cars are getting off the wall prices above sticker ..so they just might not be selling
Just heard some dealers are making money from "defaults"...taking the cars back and reselling them is netting them a nice tidy sum now. Most folks I know have 3 cars - we do and its only 2 of us unless son visits...lol.

Of course a lot of the third autos are "classics" or toys, like Corvettes or Jeep pop tops.

There are tons of cars on the dealership lots in our burg...wonder why this part of Texas seems to be doing ok that way?! Maybe they had them left over from prime covid times. Think we have more cars that people...lol.

Anyone buying a used car during these shortages....especially from a dealer who has lots of cars....would be wise to have the car inspected by a reputable mechanic, and research the vehicles VIN number.

This is the time of year when hundreds/thousands of flood damaged cars are cleaned up, and trucked across State lines to be sold to unsuspecting buyers....leaving them with a potential total loss within a year or two.

Last edited:
Anyone buying a used car during these shortages....especially from a dealer who has lots of cars....would be wise to have the car inspected by a reputable mechanic, and research the vehicles VIN number.

This is the time of year when hundreds/thousands of flood damaged cars are cleaned up, and trucked across State lines to be sold to unsuspecting buyers....leaving them with a potential total loss within a year or two.
Yep, Don...we used to call them "Harvey Cars"...lol.

Most companies that use large volumes of commodities protect their pricing as well as dollar movements up or down via futures contracts..but that does not mean they don’t raise their prices as that commodities go up .

we were in the copper wire business and because of the wire inventory it was protected via futures contracts ..but we certainly changed with the market

When we were in the food manufacturing, we charged according to the cost of ingredients plus our normal mark up. Didn't gouge. Sad that so many take advantage of overcharging.

When you lock in prices with future contracts you have to take the good with the bad …if prices fall and you are over paying as a manufacturer the fact is you lose money …so that is why manufacturers move with the markets as far as their pricing …when other manufacturers come down when prices fall you have to too ..if prices rise you still increase your prices regardless of cost .

this is business 101.

the best example of this is years ago I was in a small little general store upstate .

the women at the counter said to me you should buy some honey …she was selling it for 2.50 a jar ….she said it is a good deal since her next load will cost her 3 bucks .

I said tell you what ,give me every jar you have ..I will sell it back to you for 2.75 …I will make a quarter and you will save a quarter , we both win .

she couldn’t figure out why when she paid 2 bucks a jar she was actually a quarter poorer if we did this deal .

she couldn’t figure it out ..finally I explained to her , she needs to change with the market regardless of her cost ..if she doesn’t this is the end result because it is a three step process not two step.

you buy an item , you sell an item and you rebuy your stock ..it is that difference that is your profit .

Last edited:
When you lock in prices with future contracts you have to take the good with the bad …if prices fall and you are over paying as a manufacturer the fact is you lose money …so that is why manufacturers move with the markets as far as their pricing …when other manufacturers come down when prices fall you have to too ..if prices rise you still increase your prices regardless of cost .

this is business 101.

the best example of this is years ago I was in a small little general store upstate .

the women at the counter said to me you should buy some honey …she was selling it for 2.50 a jar ….she said it is a good deal since her next load will cost her 3 bucks .

I said tell you what ,give me every jar you have ..I will sell it back to you for 2.75 …I will make a quarter and you will save a quarter , we both win .

she couldn’t figure out why when she paid 2 bucks a jar she was actually a quarter poorer if we did this deal .

she couldn’t figure it out ..finally I explained to her , she needs to change with the market regardless of her cost ..if she doesn’t this is the end result because it is a three step process not two step.

you buy an item , you sell an item and you rebuy your stock ..it is that difference that is your profit .
When a item you paid for costs $10 and you sell it for $15 you think you made $5. But if it cost you $15 to replace it you have not.
Its called repacement costs.

exactly .

which is why resale prices on goods fluctuate even though costs may be locked in or paid for . no one is ripping consumers off as someone stated

Back