It`s snoooowing!

I see you are in California. I dont think of that as a snowy State but maybe you have bad Winters depending where you are? Do your doggies play in it when it appears or do what you say and scoot back inside?

Last edited:
We're supposed to get snow Sat. night into Sunday. Such a shame. I hate the stuff.

Good luck with the dogs Mrs. R. Cats are the same way. It takes them a half hour to decide if they REALLY want to go out and in the meantime, you're holding the door open and freezing to death.

I see you are in California. I dont think of that as a snowy State but maybe you have bad Winters depending where you are? Do your doggues play in it when it appears or do what you say and scoot back inside?

California is all over the place as far as climate goes. We have mountain ranges where it snows heavily all winter long and other areas that get no snow at all-seldom even get cold weather. We are kind of in the middle where we are. Gets pretty cold in the winter-frequently in the 20s. But only snows,at the most,once a year,for a day. Many years it doesn`t snow at all. Don`t think it snowed last year at all.

Once when I was living in CT, it has snowed quite a bit. I let my cat out (back then I was stupid and let my cats outside), he started running around on the snow, slapping at it. Wish I had taken a video. It was sooo funny!

We have not yet had much snow. Since Christmas, temps have been fairly mild. Next few days will be bitter cold, so I hear. I do not blame the dogs. LOL. Had to bring my trash down to the street today, and hated it. But here in NY, we should be used to it.

I know exactly where you live and can appreciate your joy at receiving snow. I lived for 35 years in Sonora (elevation 1800') and used to love getting snow on the ground. It would usually just last for a day of two but it really changed the landscape and made if feel fresh and new.

Now I'm in the Kansas City area. When it is cold and snowy outside, I am like the dog. Zip out to take care of business then race back inside to the warmth of the house!

YIKES! We've got another nasty winter storm on the way tonight with sleet, ice and snow. Bad combination.

I know exactly where you live and can appreciate your joy at receiving snow. I lived for 35 years in Sonora (elevation 1800') and used to love getting snow on the ground. It would usually just last for a day of two but it really changed the landscape and made if feel fresh and new.

Now I'm in the Kansas City area. When it is cold and snowy outside, I am like the dog. Zip out to take care of business then race back inside to the warmth of the house!

YIKES! We've got another nasty winter storm on the way tonight with sleet, ice and snow. Bad combination.

It`s looking like our grandson is going to be Missouri bound.Central Methodist University is,thus far,offering him the best scholarship to play football for them. Not sure how well this California/Lakeport born and raised boy will adapt to that weather!

It`s snoooowing!

Cute

View attachment 88078

There's a cabin under there

View attachment 88082

I know lol. That`s why I said some of you would laugh. The mountain behind us got way more than we did,but still nothing like your pic.They did have to close the road going over it though,and I haven`t seen that happen since ten years ago when I got hit head on up there during a sudden snowstorm. I stay off the mountain in bad weather now lol.

Back