Jasmine and Her Bath

Ruthanne

SF VIP
Got a different type of bath for Jasmine because she would not use her little bathtub. I thought she was going to ignore it like she did the other one. I was sitting eating dinner and she came out and got on the side of the new bath and took a few drinks, she went back inside her house, she came out about 3 more times and finally immersed her body in it and moved her wings about in it. Jasmine took her first bath since I've had her! I have sprayed her with water from a water bottle, though. Here is her new tub:

jasminebath2.jpg

My husband came home one day with 4 parakeets...a green one, a blue one, a white one and a yellow one...he couldn't make up his mind what color he wanted. They did nothing but screech, so I named them Crabby, Cranky, Grouchy and Grumpy. That was many years ago, and Grumpy, the green one, is the lone survivor.

Grumpy won't use any type of bathtub, dish, whatever...he jumps into his water dish with both feed and flaps wildly. He ends up with his entire cage, the window, the floor, and anyone in his vicinity soaking wet...

My husband came home one day with 4 parakeets...a green one, a blue one, a white one and a yellow one...he couldn't make up his mind what color he wanted. They did nothing but screech, so I named them Crabby, Cranky, Grouchy and Grumpy. That was many years ago, and Grumpy, the green one, is the lone survivor.

Grumpy won't use any type of bathtub, dish, whatever...he jumps into his water dish with both feed and flaps wildly. He ends up with his entire cage, the window, the floor, and anyone in his vicinity soaking wet...
I had another parakeet that did the same thing with his water dish...His name was Lenny Pu.

@Ruthanne, That is quite the stylish bath tub. I'm glad she is using it.
The only way my Kirby will get wet is when I spray him. If he's in the mood he opens up his feathers and he looks just like a feather duster my grandma had.
Thanks, and it was not expensive yet it's well-made. I bet he looks cute like the feather duster...:ROFLMAO:;)đź’—

Back