JFK assassination records still not released

Believe whatever, you want, but there is something in those sealed documents that would probably shed a lot of light on what really transpired. I read a book years ago on the Warren Commission’s Report. It cited several inconsistencies with what the CIA had in its reports. This may have been what started all the conspiracies. I would like to read what is written in the sealed documents, so long as nothing is redacted.

Believe whatever, you want, but there is something in those sealed documents that would probably shed a lot of light on what really transpired
Right, and there may or may not be more helpful information in those documents. However until they are released people can only "Believe whatever".

I wonder if some of the protected information shows cooperation with the investigation from other governments, like Mexico, that might prove embarrassing to others today. Cooperation after the fact, not before. I suppose that could be a problem.

Kennedy was trying to kill Castro, so the theory that Castro was behind Kennedy's assassination makes more sense than any of the other theories.

I think it's common sense when you've read the ballistics report. Or, do you believe in the single bullet theory that ricocheted in 27 directions almost before it hit and killed JFK? :unsure:
Nope, I too believe that more than one gunman was involved. This comment was solely a comment, to correct a post above mine.

Back