Just a few of aim and hope pictures.

Lovely nature photos, I like the little orange birdie, so plump! :love_heart:

The little birdy job is a male Robin.
Yes point and hope works for me. The Camera is great. It is the bloke behind it that is crap.:eek:nthego:

I have two Cameras. Both Canon. I never use any other camera.
One is a Canon 500D I use only for wildlife photo's. I also use a Sigma 70/500 permanently on that one.
The second one is a Canon 600D for general pictures such as the Horse show. Again I only use Sigma lenses. This time a Sigma 70/300

You did an incredible job!! As I was looking at them, I thought you were sharing professionally done pix. You should be in entering competitions, or maybe you do!

Katybug.
No I do not enter competitions. I have looked at competition sites and always get the feeling the winning amateur seems to be able to take pictures that I or any one else would find impossible. Such as some of the nature pictures birds and such are I think taken with cameras that are attached to radio controls.You set he camera up and just wait until something trips the Camera.

Katybug.
No I do not enter competitions. I have looked at competition sites and always get the feeling the winning amateur seems to be able to take pictures that I or any one else would find impossible. Such as some of the nature pictures birds and such are I think taken with cameras that are attached to radio controls.You set he camera up and just wait until something trips the Camera.

The high tech cameras are way too much for me, but yours are outstanding and you must be very proud of yourself.

Back