Keeping busy after retirement.

Well that puts me well and truly in my place. Can't argue with that sort of evidence, but despite standing humbled I'm still very reluctant to sign up to an in house smart-arse gizmo that can, but denies it does, gather intelligence, wrong word, intelligent I'm not, but the artificial intelligence device might deduct that I am, given that I talk aloud. Can you just visualise me shouting at the AI gizmo? "Shut the **** up, why don't you?
ssssshhhh don't tell anyone, but I say that sometimes... especially when I ask it a question and it goes on and on repeating an answer i know is actually wrong..lol

I keep as busy as I feel like on any particular day. I can always find something that needs fixing, putting away or discarding.
Electronics commonly leads to a lot of cussing. I always have to see what turns up on the computer. I still have most of my tools, but no workbench or place to put one.

We have 2 Echoes, one in the living room and one next to the massage chair. We mainly use them to play our music. I recently bought some smart plugs, and it is kind of fun and convenient to turn the light on and off by voice command,.

I am not familiar with the Amazon Echo Shows that you have. I will have to go to Amazon today and see what they are and what they do. Since you have 6, do they do different things or do you just collect them?
They can be sexy women or even men. You can choose their voices. Then they answer questions, play music you like, give you news and weather and many other things. They have real artificial intelligence.

Back