Kelly Clarkson needs to stick to singing (only)

applecruncher

SF VIP
Kelly is a REALLY good singer. (She was the first American Idol winner)

But talk show host? UGH. I find her very annoying.

On my channel lineup, I usually watch/listen to Good Morning America. As that ends I grab the remote, because The Kelly Clarkson Show follows.

When her show started I tried to give it a chance.
She starts out singing a song. Okay.
Then she starts the "Hi, y'all" (she yells 'y'all' about 20 times throughout the show.

Other phrases that she yells a lot:
I love her!
I love him!
I love it!
I'm like, ya know

:sick:

Go ahead, throw tomatoes and eggs at me. I have plenty of paper towels.

Last edited:
Kelly is a REALLY good singer. (She was the first American Idol winner)

But talk show host? UGH. I find her very annoying.

On my channel lineup, I usually watch/listen to Good Morning America. As that ends I grab the remote, because The Kelly Clarkson Show follows.

When her show started I tried to give it a chance.
She starts out singing a song. Okay.
Then she starts the "Hi, y'all" (she yells 'y'all' about 20 times throughout the show.

Other phrases that she yells a lot:
I love her!
I love him!
I love it!
I'm like, ya know

:sick:

Go ahead, throw tomatoes and eggs at me. I have plenty of paper towels.

Haven't seen her as a talk show host .. actually I really don't do 'talk shows' in general, but from your description, it sound hysterical ..😃

She’s great on ‘The Voice’ as a vocal coach. She’s got a great personality on that show but I have to agree that her talk shows are somewhat on the boring side. That ‘ya ‘all’ can get on the nerves after a while.

Plus this is going to sound a bit petty but I’m often very surprised by her wardrobe selections. Her global intentions are always honourable though.

TBH I'm just sick of modern day celebrities in general. Worse yet is society's ever growing obsession with them.

Today's music is mostly just a rehash of things that have already been done over and over again and that which isn't, tends to rely on gimmicks like electronic voice enhancement effects, on stage theatrics and costume to create the illusion of originality.

I go out of my way to avoid exposing myself to the Kelly Clarksons and Miley Cyruses and Lady Gagas of the world.

And don't even get me started on rap/hip-hop music....

I was in the shower and Keiiy's show came on. She asks her guests questions then interrupts when they're halfway through their sentence. I grabbed a towel and turned her off. Ick.😡👎

Saw a promo the other day - Drew Barrymore has a talk show starting next month. 🙄

Last edited:

Back