King Charles 'evicts Prince Andrew from Buckingham Palace

Its not logical, but in US in the past it only took 1/64th to invoke the Jim Crow laws...

Actually as the result of mistreatment of slave women many people we call black in the US are mixed race.
Thank you, though I thought that more people might have an opinion.

Goodness I didn't recognise prince Andrews accuser Virginia Giuffre today from just 12 months ago...when she got her 12 million Payout... I hope she's not ill..
..a year ago...

924668_9347635_364426_8306941_updates_updates.jpg

Today
67125185-11692701-image-m-38_1675093372879.jpg
67125181-11692701-image-a-50_1675093545389.jpg

If the antics that were presently going on in the Royal Family were going on in my family; I doubt anybody would give it a second thought. The UK is a constitutional monarchy, the family symbolizes Britain, and throw in being head of the Church of England; the family means a great deal to Brits. I'm curious as to what Brits think of the current cast of royals.

If the antics that were presently going on in the Royal Family were going on in my family; I doubt anybody would give it a second thought. The UK is a constitutional monarchy, the family symbolizes Britain, and throw in being head of the Church of England; the family means a great deal to Brits. I'm curious as to what Brits think of the current cast of royals.
Well I'm a Brit and I started this thread lol

We (the lower class) often wonder what it's like to be rich, I'm not talking 29-50 million rich, but Bezos, Trump, Gates, The royal family. You're talking billions.

The things they deal with, while very similar to ours, doesn't reflect anything other than the personal issues. The financial issues are ignorable because they are so rich.

So for them it would be loss of face which in the Japanese culture you would grab a sword and slice your abdomen open. Andrew probably will just simply fade away quietly.

Despite what all those "inside the palace" informers relate, Andrew has withdrawn from being a "working" royal. That leaves the door open to resume his "royal duties" at a later date. The public has a notoriously poor memory.
He hasn't withdrawn.. he had his career if that's how we describe it..taken from him..in effect he was sacked, he didn't resign. However he hasn't been sacked from the family, he's still very much a member of the Royal family, just not the working royal family.. so he's lost his salary......

We (the lower class) often wonder what it's like to be rich, I'm not talking 29-50 million rich, but Bezos, Trump, Gates, The royal family. You're talking billions.

The things they deal with, while very similar to ours, doesn't reflect anything other than the personal issues. The financial issues are ignorable because they are so rich.

So for them it would be loss of face which in the Japanese culture you would grab a sword and slice your abdomen open. Andrew probably will just simply fade away quietly.
just because you don't live in a gilded cage with £££ Millions... doesn't make you the lower class.. don't you forget that !! You're as equal as any one of them, if not more equal...

just because you don't live in a gilded cage with £££ Millions... doesn't make you the lower class.. don't you forget that !! You're as equal as any one of them, if not more equal...
Good point, maybe the term "lower class" has become outdated, gone with the surfs, peasants, and slaves...

I certainly don't believe I'd call anyone on here lower class, even though I know some have little money.

Good point, maybe the term "lower class" has become outdated, gone with the surfs, peasants, and slaves...

I certainly don't believe I'd call anyone on here lower class, even though I know some have little money.
Here in the UK I can't remember when the term was used last, to describe people's way of life...

The term has been used when describing people's attitude ''low class''...

.. and a term that has in some way replaced lower class in describing people's lifestyle, is Underclass... this is meant to describe those who live a life of crime, or who have chosen never to work, or get an education, and or expect the government and the public to fund their lifestyle ...

IMO.. the term lower class or Underclass has less to do with the lack of money ( poverty).. than attitude and the Will to help oneself...

People can be very poor and be higher class.. and those with lots of money dishonestly gained might be the Underclass..

Last edited:
It was more a sarcastic thing about not being so rich. I do poke fun at myself at times ,😇😇

Back