King Charles III, his fascinating life

Oh my, thumbing his nose at his mother or putting his hand over her mouth isn't nice.

BTW, I think George looks more like a Spencer than anyone else. Dare I say Louis looks a bit like Andrew? I think he'll have his hook nose.

Oh my, thumbing his nose at his mother or putting his hand over her mouth isn't nice.

BTW, I think George looks more like a Spencer than anyone else. Dare I say Louis looks a bit like Andrew? I think he'll have hos hook nose.
I think George is the absolute image of Andrew at the same age ...
Queen-Elizabeth-II-and-Andrew-2029435.jpg

@hollydolly Did you read reports that H&M were booed when they went to the church service on Thursday?

She’ll be happy that there are lots of photos of her smiling face.
yes I heard the Boos... but she's such a narcassist she won't be troubled by it.... they left the church on the 2nd day and went to stay at Frogmore cottage, and weren't seen in Public again, after being told by the Palace to keep their heads down and not to spoil the proceedings...

Charles looks like the Duke of Kent, the queen's first cousin!
iu
which would makes sense because the Duke of Kents' father was Charles father ''Bertie'' King George's.......brother...

Not many people realise there was 4 sons and a daughter to George V and Mary of Teck... they were David ( Edward Vlll who abdicated before he was crowned, to marry Wallis Simpson)..then Prince Albert ( Bertie) who became King George V1 and father of the Queen . Then there was Prince George ( Duke of Kent's father ^^^) who was killed in 1939 in an aeroplane accident ,.. then Prince John who died at age 13 of Epilepsy . The only daughter and sister of King George and Aunt to the Queen was Princess Mary who died in '65 aged 67 having suffered a heart attack on a walk with her son

if you look at Lady Louise Windsor, 18 year old daughter of prince Edward the youngest son of the Queen.. and brother to Charles, you will see a striking resemblance between her and princes Mary

cover-princess-mary.jpg
1807b673324af2a3a103f8243b48676c-lady-louise-windsor-december.jpg

Last edited:
"There is no guidebook".🇬🇧

“When it comes to how to mark 70 years as your Queen, there is no guidebook to follow. It really is a first. But I have been humbled and deeply touched that so many people have taken to the streets to celebrate my Platinum Jubilee,” the statement released by Buckingham Palace read.

“While I may not have attended every event in person, my heart has been with you all; and I remain committed to serving you to the best of my ability, supported by my family.

“I have been inspired by the kindness, joy and kinship that has been so evident in recent days, and I hope this renewed sense of togetherness will be felt for many years to come.

“I thank you most sincerely for your good wishes and for the part you have all played in these happy celebrations.”

Her message was signed Elizabeth R.

Prince Charles visits the London Electric Vehicle Company Limited's factory near Coventry, United Kingdom, where they produce London's black taxi cab vehicles. Report by Louis Etemadi.

Prince Charles visits factory making London's black cabs (2019)

article-2360343-1AC4CE7B000005DC-776_634x472.jpg

The Duchess of Cornwall talks to Ben (left) and Kevin Giddings the father and son Chimney sweeps, that keep the Clarence House Chimneys clean for the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall (2013)

Even the Royals can't resist a selfie..

Zara Philips & husband Mike Tindall at the 3rd day of the races..

59153013-10923687-image-a-98_1655391831744.jpg

59149469-10923687-image-a-105_1655386543047.jpg

Much as I like Zaras' mum Princess Anne.. I do wish she wouldn't dress so old fashioned..

59151701-10923687-image-a-52_1655389638852.jpg

Lady Sarah Chatto.. daughter of the Late Princess Margaret, looking worryingly thin..

59152721-10923687-image-m-76_1655391306202.jpg

Sophie Wessex...

59152733-10923687-image-m-125_1655396695441.jpg

This thread is obviously very pro- Prince Charles. I recently saw a TV program, which said Charles was the anti-Christ. There were references to" Revelations" in the Bible, and Charle's coat of arms as being symbols of the anti-Christ. The "end of times" will supposedly happen when Charles becomes KIng. Let me say right at the beginning I do NOT believe Charles is the anti-Christ. I find that ludicrous., And I'm also an atheist. What got me was this was a TV program on national TV, and not some whacko, in his mom's basement, getting messages through his tin foil hat. It must prey on one to be in the erratic fantasies of others. let alone a TV program.

Back