Kitty Lovin' Her New Thundershirt

Kitty must be spoiled ... like a little dog I know.

That is so funny, but soooo reminds me of my dog on the rare occasions when he doesn't want to go out for a walk. He pulls the same stunt, lays down and plays limp, and if you dare laugh, he will just keep it up!

Lil'Bear, my doggy, has one and loves his. It does work for fireworks and thunderstorms.

They should fit like this on a cat:
thundershirt2.0_cat-collar_2_.jpg

The Thundershirts are supposed to make them feel secure-much like swaddling an infant.

I thought about getting a Thundershirt for my new kitty because she is pretty sketchy-and keeps over grooming and tearing her hair out. I got her a kitten instead and it has helped immensely but hasn`t entirely cured her. I`m thinking of putting a doll t-shirt or something on her.

After the third time he should have got the message and given up. After he took it off the poor cat seemed to be thinking, "Get that thing away from me".

When my cats get scared they usually go to their ''safe place'', usually under the bed.

keeps over grooming and tearing her hair out
I adopted a little stray yellow kitten and he's always done that, tear his fur out since he was like 5-6 months old and he's now 3 years. He's the only one that does that. I've checked him and he has no parasites or anything wrong with his skin. They're like us, each one an individual with their own quirks.

Back