Ladies rain boots. Seeking opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
’Us meaning all the women you criticized for there being no sensible boot choices like there are for men.
Yes and we remember
So here YOU pick out a pair of women’s boots and then blame us for the choice .

It seemed to become a debate over the fact that men have more sensible footwear then women because we place style as a consideration.
YES we do but most men don’t complain about how stylish we look. Most men rather like those types of differences.

Besides which if Annie likes them then she is the one who will soon discover if her choice wasn’t a good one. Yes she was asking for opinions about boots in general not all the reasons why ‘our’ choices as women are inferior. 🙄
Nah! She was only referring to one pair of boots with a picture not in general.

Those ugly ones.

Yesterday at 9:34 PM  Original Poster

@Camper6 There's nothing to stop you from starting a thread about rain boots you like. Would give you something to do other than obsessing over this one.

No matter where you go, there you are. ~ Buckaroo Banzai

Like Quote Reply

Reactions: Keesha

[IMG alt="Warrigal"]https://www.seniorforums.com/data/avatars/m/0/551.jpg?1561864539[/IMG]

Warrigal

Location Sydney, Australia

Yesterday at 11:05 PM

:ROFLMAO: Wet weather foot wear in most of Australia is a pair of thongs - that's flip flops in some English dialects. It doesn't rain enough most of the time to invest in anything fancier than a gumboot. Rain coats are also superfluous attire over here.

We still think of a powerful man as a born leader
and a powerful woman as an anomaly - Margaret Atwood.

Got the boots! They are super cute, water beads and rolls off the felted part which is synthetic. Seams are triple stitched and sealed. Faux lace 'grommet' detailing looks really good. Foot bed is comfy but a little too tight. I wear a half size and sized down so am sending these back for the next size up.

The number of the post doesn’t matter
It’s the content that counts which is what we were pointing out. There is no trickery here. I have no idea why you can’t see the post we refer to. Everyone else can.

Gary’s other post is #46. You can’t see that one either. It’s there.

It’s the content that counts which is what we were pointing out. There is no trickery here. I have no idea why you can’t see the post we refer to. Everyone else can.

Looks like he's got Gary on ignore. A feature I'd forgotten about but may now use.

Edit: ...the thread looks so much cleaner after implementing the ignore feature. :D

And Camper definitely has Gary on ignore. It does appear that posts skip numbers when you have someone on ignore. For example: I can now see 60 and then 65. Looks as though 61-64 are missing.

Last edited:

Then simply copy and post the contents. I have already shown you your post 27 and what it states. I wouldn't be asking for post 27 from Gary if I could see it. Yep the number of the post does matter.

Then simply copy and post the contents. I have already shown you your post 27 and what it states. I wouldn't be asking for post 27 from Gary if I could see it. Yep the number of the post does matter.
I did in post number #54 and 58
Maybe you blocked Gary at one time and forgot.
Thats the only reason I can think of why you wouldn’t see his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back