Ladies rain boots. Seeking opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for taking it too far. 😒
This IS NOT my post quoted. When you quote someone else’s post properly, it has the persons name who you are quoting in the quote. Yours doesn’t so it’s not considered MY quote .
It’s considered YOURS!
MY quote is below. Note it’s not written in turquoise writing like your apology is?
Then you ask if I am ashamed for apologizing.
WHY would I feel embarrassed for apologizing?It’s not a bad horrible thing to do.

I apologize for taking it too far. 😒
So you apologize for taking things too far
I accept your apologize, thank you and apologize myself ( which I didn’t have to do )

I didn't apologize for taking things too far. I copied over your apology. It was your post

I don't have to apologize. I wasn't part of the group running around insulting anyone, but sometimes people step on my tail and they go too far. So then I just let my temper take over and let the chips fall where they may.

Wassa matter me? Wassa matter you?
I’m pretty certain the rules at this site for copy pasting is that you quote members posts properly.
If the apology you say was mine then why does it show up with your name in the quote?.

If it was MY post then MY name would show up in the quote.

Another thing you did was block Gary so you can’t view his posts and expected us to type out what you missed because you insisted Gary hadn’t posted . A bunch of members proved otherwise
whom you then criticized as some type of hate mob.

Since you STILL didn’t understand that you had Gary on ignore you decided to lie and say I had him on ignore. If I had him on ignore I wouldn’t be able to see his posts. Besides which I’ve never put anyone on ignore so I don’t appreciate you saying such things.

The main reason I jumped in this thread was to support Annie. She looked like she could use some support. 😎

Last edited:
The main reason I jumped in this thread was to support Annie. She looked like she could use some support. 😎

I really didn't. But I do appreciate your efforts. Bombastic old farts don't bother me; I wouldn't have worked in geriatrics most of my life if they did. Camper has mostly been amusing me ...up until I realized he'd blocked Gary (of all people!), got ugly with you and now is projecting the bully card. All that plus his massive post count in a thread about ladies boots is now looking pretty emotionally off kilter. Now it's not amusing, but is sad.

Gonna see if I can get the thread locked and at least temporarily relieve his distress. I love the boots and there's no point in this continuing ad nauseam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back