Laid Off, Retirement Pushed Back, Plan Though

Andy1

I lost my job due to layoffs and retirement plans were pushed back as I had to juggle some things. The good thing is my previous position and background was in research and development. I have 3 new product ideas that could pay me millions but need help paying for patents, parts and marketing. That's what I'm working on now.

PINOY SINGERS SOCIETY | SingSnap Karaoke

I lost my job due to layoffs and retirement plans were pushed back as I had to juggle some things. The good thing is my previous position and background was in research and development. I have 3 new product ideas that could pay me millions but need help paying for patents, parts and marketing. That's what I'm working on now.
We held several patents and the major issues are normally the costs of marketing and defending the working patents (assume that is what you are applying for as design patents are basically worthless).

Is it possible to continue working for your old company as a consultant? If your new ideas are related to that field it may be possible to negotiate research and development as well as patient cost for a flat fee or a royalty deal.

My thinking is even if you have to share profits and lisensing 60% of 5 million in sales is better than 100% of an idea that never got off the board.

Back