Latest Misinformation Sweep by authorities: Dr Dhand's

This is the way it has been for years. If you oppose someone's beliefs, point of view or talk against their agenda, you are labeled with all kinds of names. How many times have been in a conversation with someone talking about an issue and that person disagrees with another person's point of view and when he or she walks away, you hear the person say, "Forget him. He doesn't know what he's talking about. That guy is a jerk?"

Free speech used to mean what it read, but today, it isn't that way. If you don't agree with the rich and powerful, then you get labeled a conspiracist, racist or a complete moron. The other issue that I have noticed to be true is that if someone blames another person for doing something, it's probably because that is what they are doing. If a person is going around telling fibs on another individual and tells everyone that he knows it's Jim that is doing it, more than likely, it's probably that person who is the one telling the fibs.

It's just the way the world works these days.

This is the way it has been for years. If you oppose someone's beliefs, point of view or talk against their agenda, you are labeled with all kinds of names. How many times have been in a conversation with someone talking about an issue and that person disagrees with another person's point of view and when he or she walks away, you hear the person say, "Forget him. He doesn't know what he's talking about. That guy is a jerk?"

Free speech used to mean what it read, but today, it isn't that way. If you don't agree with the rich and powerful, then you get labeled a conspiracist, racist or a complete moron. The other issue that I have noticed to be true is that if someone blames another person for doing something, it's probably because that is what they are doing. If a person is going around telling fibs on another individual and tells everyone that he knows it's Jim that is doing it, more than likely, it's probably that person who is the one telling the fibs.

It's just the way the world works these days.
Doesn't have to be the rich and powerful..just disagree with the majority, despite the fact that at times they've become the majority through misinformation.. and non facts, or simply following blindly like sheep.. .. then as a minority you're labelled stupid, ridiculous, an Idiot, someone who wishes to cause others harm from lack of 'education''...:cautious:

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be the rich and powerful..just disagree with the majority, despite the fact that at times they've become the majority through misinformation.. and non facts, or simply following blindly like sheep.. .. then as a minorty you're labelled stupid, ridiculous, an Idiot, someone who wishes to cause others harm from lack of 'education''...:cautious:
Here in the U.S., if companies like Google (YouTube), Twitter and Facebook, all social media sites, have an issue with your post, you may get a warning first after they dismiss your post. If your post is too political or is considered conspiracist, or is too controverted to their agenda, the poster may well be cancelled from posting. Free speech is not tolerated by these freaks of nature.

Here in the U.S., if companies like Google (YouTube), Twitter and Facebook, all social media sites, have an issue with your post, you may get a warning first after they dismiss your post. If your post is too political or is considered conspiracist, or is too controverted to their agenda, the poster may well be cancelled from posting. Free speech is not tolerated by these freaks of nature.
Same thing happens here... this is no longer a 'free country''..soon they'll find a way to curtail your thoughts...:rolleyes:

You have to remember that social platforms, including You Tube, are monitored/moderated.

Where You Tube (and others) could improve their "censorship" is by saying something like "this video violates rules" rather than imply that it's not factual. Or in other words, the platform itself should take responsibility when flagging a video by citing rule violations instead of accusing the poster of being "wrong" about their content, or implying that the poster is being nefarious.

Wonderful video, thank you for sharing Holly.
The fascist attitude of social media is unbelievable, long gone are the days of free speech.

They censor everything these days, and God forbid your opinion insults a snowflake and they report you, that's it, you have a target on your back and everything you post is scrutinized by the "Woke brigade".

Last edited:
Ah yes... the fact checkers. (n) Always remember, someone with an agenda is controlling them. :(

...the agenda being what, besides the truth? Perfect, the fact checkers are now suspect, better go ahead and believe the conspiracy theorists only, because of course they would never have an agenda... would they now? :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm not trying to burst anybody's pet belief bubble, I think the world is intellectually doomed, and look forward to that planet busting meteor headed our way, that's lurking right beyond the orbit of Jupitor. Maybe in 12,000 years after the impact, the human race can rebuild and become a responsible species....without an internet to poison their minds.

...the agenda being what, besides the truth? Perfect, the fact checkers are now suspect, better go ahead and believe the conspiracy theorists only, because of course they would never have an agenda... would they now? :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm not trying to burst anybody's pet belief bubble, I think the world is intellectually doomed, and look forward to that planet busting meteor headed our way, that's lurking right beyond the orbit of Jupitor. Maybe in 12,000 years after the impact, the human race can rebuild and become a responsible species....without an internet to poison their minds.
But when one person shows, cites, or links studies supporting X facts, and another shows, cites, or links studies supporting facts that argue those facts, then you have discussion and debate. The doctor in the video always cites his sources. I watch a lot of his videos, and I watch videos posted by other doctors, too, who also cite their sources. The conclusions don't always match up. None of these guys intend to confuse people, they just want to educate and inform.

It is absolutely unfair to interfere with their (and other's) efforts and to interfere with the debate no matter who's behind the "censorship" and no matter who's trying to educate and inform. And that's not just my opinion, I believe it's a fact.

Wonderful video, thank you for sharing Holly.
The fascist attitude of social media is unbelievable, long gone are the days of free speech.

They censor everything these days, and God forbid your opinion insults a snowflake and they report you, that's it, you have a target on your back and everything you post is scrutinized by the "Woke brigade".
OMG you sound exactly like me Tish, I repeat this ad nauseam...

@John cycling - Another really good doctor who posts on You Tube nearly every day is Dr. John Campbell. He's kind of the Fauci of the UK except he doesn't have any fingers in any questionable pies....as far as I can tell after some research. He's researched Ivermectin and is extremely frustrated that it isn't being included in protocol for early treatment and preventive treatment. He's even tried to help in getting it included.

I like both Dr Dhand and Dr Campbell, but Dr Campbell is a bit more thorough, imo.

It is absolutely unfair to interfere with their (and other's) efforts and to interfere with the debate no matter who's behind the "censorship" and no matter who's trying to educate and inform. And that's not just my opinion, I believe it's a fact.
The First Amendment has been used as a shield by those who would mislead the public, what a crying shame.

The First Amendment has been used as a shield by those who would mislead the public, what a crying shame.
Well if they couldn't use it, neither could you or me. There are people on "both sides" who want to mislead the public. It's the public's job to suss them out, even to expose them.

(that used to be the job of journalists, but sadly, we have to examine them, too)

Well if they couldn't use it, neither could you or me. There are people on "both sides" who want to mislead the public. It's the public's job to suss them out, even to expose them.
(that used to be the job of journalists, but sadly, we have to examine them, too)
Rather than depend on media types to dispense a true story, it's always been the individual's responsibility to detect the truth.

Sadly, all too few people nowadays take the time and effort to do what I consider the "duty" to discover the truth, as citizens of a free society.

Rather than depend on media types to dispense a true story, it's always been the individual's responsibility to detect the truth.

Sadly, all too few people nowadays take the time and effort to do what I consider the "duty" to discover the truth, as citizens of a free society.
I agree! And that's why these doctors and experts post information on You Tube and other platforms. Public platforms/forums are private businesses so they can flag the posts, but I wish they would cite the specific platform violation rather than just flag posts as "misinformation", or whatever term they use.

I agree! And that's why these doctors and experts post information on You Tube and other platforms. Public platforms/forums are private businesses so they can flag the posts, but I wish they would cite the specific platform violation rather than just flag posts as "misinformation", or whatever term they use.
In my experience both Facebook and Youtube do in fact inform the poster of policy violations. Other viewers probably aren't going to see that information.

@John cycling - Another really good doctor who posts on You Tube nearly every day is Dr. John Campbell. He's kind of the Fauci of the UK except he doesn't have any fingers in any questionable pies....as far as I can tell after some research. He's researched Ivermectin and is extremely frustrated that it isn't being included in protocol for early treatment and preventive treatment. He's even tried to help in getting it included.

I like both Dr Dhand and Dr Campbell, but Dr Campbell is a bit more thorough, imo.

Except ''Dr campbell'' isn't a doctor....he was once a nurse tutor that's all and has a passion for making videos from studying science facts ....and if you look at some past interviews with an 'expert'..and then do a little research you will find that the Australian Doctor friend whom he calls on for expert advice at times is a a convicted sexual abuser and struck off...

I'll stay with Dr Dhand

Except ''Dr campbell'' isn't a doctor....he was once a nurse tutor that's all and has a passion for making videos from studying science facts ....and if you look at some past interviews with an 'expert'..and then do a little research you will find that the Australian Doctor friend whom he calls on for expert advice at times is a a convicted sexual abuser and struck off...

I'll stay with Dr Dhand
Well I'm sure Dr. Campbell had no idea his Aussie bud was a perv. The man is extremely well informed and always names his sources. I don't have a problem with that.

Well I'm sure Dr. Campbell had no idea his Aussie bud was a perv. The man is extremely well informed and always names his sources. I don't have a problem with that.
except, whether he was already aware or not he has been informed since posting that video ..and lost subscribers because of it...

Back