Let's Celebrate Another Day of Living!

Lara

Friend of the Arts
Post whatever personally brings you joy today, whether this morning, or right now, or plans for later☺ Just share random, stuff that's going on today with you that makes you grateful for another day of living! Pleasant thoughts and dreams too!

🌷🌷🐾🐾🌷 <<<that's tip-toeing thru the tulips🤭

A sad face is welcome but hopefully you'll exit with a
lifted spirit, a smile, a little kick in your step, and a grateful heart ❤

Last edited:
Getting ready to roll this up in a wrap for my lunch, mmmm.
🌿 Feeling grateful for fresh whole foods 🌿
Mediterranean hummus, spinach, carrots, roasted unsalted sunflower seeds,
kalamata olives, and cucumbers. Maybe I'll add some green onions!
Btw, it's not laying directly on the placemat...there's a plate under there 😋

IMG_0042.jpg

Last edited:
Since my hormones are wacky because of ‘the change’, I wake up with a feeling of dread. I get my coffee and say, it won’t win. I’ve been journaling when things make me feel content. What activities. Visiting my granny, walking the dogs, talking to my husband, etc. so I can look back and say, I can feel happy.

Today is grocery shopping, taking my granny some crossword puzzles, listening to an audiobook. Later we will take the boat to the lake and have dinner with my parents.

I so enjoy reading this forum. I realize there’s so much to look forward to after retirement. I was thinking I would just sit here and be depressed all day. You guys give me so many ideas of things to do during the day and ways to push yourself forward and be productive and happy. 😄😄

I'm hoping our trip to CT tomorrow to meet this handsome boy will be joyful in that we will end up adopting him. He's a 3 year old rescue that's now in a foster home. From everything we've been told he should be a good fit for us and our Golden Retriever Dex.

GS.jpg

Start each day by being happy to see my face in the mirror. Then brush my teeth, wash my face then get that 1st. kiss of the day with no morning breath. Today it was off to the fitness center with my bride. Now I'm ready for whatever the day may bring.

Jim, he is so handsomely beautiful. I love the shiny velvety black and silver coat.
He looks well behaved too. He's a keeper!

Kim, your plans for today are wonderfully inspiring.
I smiled at the way you include granny in your plans with a cheerful heart.

Lc, swimming is so refreshing and cleansing...good for you! Enjoy dinner with your friends tonight!!

Ruthanne, all those happy emoji's made me giggle 🤭 🤩

Knight, what's better than starting your day with a fresh morning kiss 💋 and outing with your bride! Enjoy!

Last edited:
I’m 2.200 km from home at the moment ,every year in winter we escape some of the chilly winds of South Australia where we live and come up to Queensland where day time temps range from 22~ 28c in winter where at home it’s 8~ 13
I’m a long term member of another forum that encourages its members to have a get together in each state, one member has set up a get together so I can meet some of our fellow
Queensland members ,we are all traveling by ferry to an beautiful island off the coast of Queensland where we are meeting at a members home for lunch,& have a look at her farm.

The meet ups are usually full of fun and laughter, we usually swap something homemade we have
grown / made / baked / that’s my good news I’m sharing I’m really looking forward to our get together next week

@Kadee , that sounds amazing! And you have a whole week to have something to look forward to. That in itself is healing!

You too Jim, keep us updated on your trip up to CT. Are you taking Dex with you?

I just texted all my children to invite them for "Thanksmas" this year! Everyone seems excited to try this combo-holiday idea! It makes sense to plan it half-way between the 2 holidays so as to avoid crowded airports and perhaps get lower fares. Combining them also means less work decorating and food preparations...YAY! 🎄🦃🎄

Last edited:
Star Song, my daughter has been nursing me and my arm back to health with green juice, green soup, green smoothies, green wraps, green salads....God love 'er...but now I am sooooo craving a big ol' pizza with extra warm gooey melted cheese all over it. I'm on my way! 🍻💃

Those are the best pizzas I've ever seen!! You're amazing StarSong! Have you ever tried "Mozz"?! It's a vegan mozzarella that has an awesome flavor. The texture isn't quite as stretchy or stringy but otherwise close to the real thing...not in typical grocery store chains.

Back