Let's do a check in on our Deb!

PamfromTx

SF VIP
@debodun , I am hoping that you are all situated in your new home. Are the water faucets working? But most of all, I want to hear you say that you LOVE your new home.

I thought of you when I saw this stove. lol I have it in storage ready for you when you tire of the one that was in the new house.

Let's all contribute a short message for Deb to see how she is doing, friends.

stove.jpg

Last edited:
My back is a little better this morning, thank you. It's the worst when I first get up. Like Chinese torture - I never know when a jolt is coming. Didn't do much unpacking on Saturday. What's left is in the basement, so not so urgent - 9 boxes with newspapers in is left to recycle. On the way home from church today, there was a nice heavy coffee table sitting out at the curb with a FREE sign, I snatched that to use if I have a garage sale come spring. Can nver have too many tables for a sale. That didn't bother my back; it hurts more after laying down.

I thought when you finally sold your old house, that would put an end to your garage sales. Do you do it for entertainment, as you certainly do not need the money.

Back