Lime Green Looks Good On Everybody/Everything? Post Lime Green Pics

OneEyedDiva

SF VIP
I have literally never seen anyone who looks bad in lime green. Someday, I'm going to get myself a lime green T shirt. I've also seen designs incorporating the color that look nice. Lime green is a bright, happy color. Lets see some lime green pictures. :love:

bnZGRj.jpg

t1ge2kxnjmxxcrr6u__110125.jpg

My office room wall...
House-office-room-11-HD.jpg
house-office-room-6-HD.jpg

I have literally never seen anyone who looks bad in lime green. Someday, I'm going to get myself a lime green T shirt. I've also seen designs incorporating the color that look nice. Lime green is a bright, happy color. Lets see some lime green pictures. :love:
My wife looks gorgeous in her lime green, bright pink, and cream striped dress, and dazzling in her lime green sport coat. It's got to be her dark skin. I think I'm right about that. Lime green looks great against dark or golden skin.

When I wear it, I look like Franko the Clown.

My wife looks gorgeous in her lime green, bright pink, and cream striped dress, and dazzling in her lime green sport coat. It's got to be her dark skin. I think I'm right about that. Lime green looks great against dark or golden skin.

When I wear it, I look like Franko the Clown.
If you can, take pictures next time she wears the color and share them here. If you don't want to show her face, I understand but perhaps her arms or neck so we can see how the color works against her skin. Brown and caramel colored skin looks so good with bright colors like coral, orange, re-orange, turquoise, mint green and yes, lime green. :love:

My office room wall...
House-office-room-11-HD.jpg
house-office-room-6-HD.jpg
I lived with my parents to take care of them and their huge house when they were too old and disabled to manage it.

I took the next-to-smallest bedroom and painted it a color really close to that, except a little more mossy. I didn't know beforehand, but that color has a tranquilizing effect. It's soothing, kind of rejuvenating, and a great de-stresser.

I lived with my parents to take care of them and their huge house when they were too old and disabled to manage it.

I took the next-to-smallest bedroom and painted it a color really close to that, except a little more mossy. I didn't know beforehand, but that color has a tranquilizing effect. It's soothing, kind of rejuvenating, and a great de-stresser.
Yes that's why I had the wall facing me in my little office painted in this shade which I had made up especially.. the rest of the room is white

Back