London Mayor on a Hit List!

that is disturbing.

when will the civilized people of the world, just reign in all the lunatics?
Too many "Do Gooders", civil rights people and bad lawyers who
will do anything for money and fight incarceration, in a Lunatic
asylum

Mike.

you can arrest the bad guys without violating civil rights.

but people don't want to properly fund law enforcement so that they have the resources to do that.

Everyone is try to pinch pennies and the result is that law enforcement simply does not have enough resources to properly protect the public.

Politicians are always trying to cut taxes to appeal to voters. But the result is that we literally don't have enough resources to properly protect society.

Just a festival of insanity.

I don't know what funding levels are for Scotland Yard, but here in the US the FBI only has 15,000 agents...for the entire country! New York City alone has 30,000 police officers. Of course 15,000 agents can't possibly cover all the threats.

That is one federal officer for every 20,000 people.

Just wow. Apparently the hate inside this POS went worldwide. I didn't read everything but it appeared to be a very detailed article. There is something very, very, very wrong going on with that "family." Don't give me that 'we didn't know' crap. No effing way!

Wonder what has come out of the mouths of those parents prior?

Just wow. Apparently the hate inside this POS went worldwide. I didn't read everything but it appeared to be a very detailed article. There is something very, very, very wrong going on with that "family." Don't give me that 'we didn't know' crap. No effing way!

Wonder what has come out of the mouths of those parents prior?

Parents can be complete idiots. Niece called here, slurring her words. I knew that was an opiate, not weed. Found out her aunt, who is a doctor, was also worried. Told my brother. Also, mentioned to my brother that a guy we grew up with was, of course, an actual drug counselor.

Idiot brother did not call friend. What did idiot brother do? He scammed his sister in law into believing everything was fine and utterly ignored my warning.

I kept on her case for years. She is ok now.

But if her parents alone had sway? She could be a homeless heroin addict on the street, using prostitution money to pay for drugs.

Some people just should not have children...

Extremism and Violence seems to be rising, all over the country. The "backlash" over this BLM movement has resulted in a shortage of police in many of the cities....and those that are still wearing a badge are increasingly reluctant to intervene in the Black neighborhoods. As a result, the minority areas are becoming less safe.

Back