Man coming to look at my house

WOW!...7 years??? You people must be gluttons for punishment to follow this thread for so long. From what I've read in all her posts, she asks for advice and help and when you give it to her, she always has something negative to say that it can't be done or it's not possible. Why do you keep trying to help someone that clearly doesn't want help...only sympathy?? She spends a ton of time on here instead of working to solve her "problems". She's never going to take any of your advice. Why keep going on and on with this? Sorry. Guess I only have sympathy for so long when someone keeps playing the same broken record instead of getting on with life. OK...I've had my rant and will move on and read something more interesting. Good luck, Deb.
I can't believe Deb actually bought a house and is going to sell this burden left to her. IMO it's a burden.

Like me, Deb is on her own. I hope she has more support than I do but sometimes there is just no place else to talk or vent about some issues going on. Doing all this buying and selling of a home, not to mention all the stuff in the old house isn't easy for one person.

Deb's house will almost certainly be purchased by a flipper or someone with great renovating skills. The presence or absence of some possessions would be unlikely to sway either type of buyer. They're skilled at determining the house's "bones" and future value.
I agree with this. Either a flipper or a couple really young who think they could take this on. And in the end, it would, I'm sure be more work than they imagined.

Back