Marci's Music Box

How are your ribs feeling now?
there's some discomfort but for the most part they're healing nicely. the other side hurts from all the strain to keep some of the coughing from being too hard. 6 wks of not being able to really clear my lungs out has made it kinda difficult to do so now but it's getting better each day. they hurt first thing in the morning and then at night they worsen a little. nothing unbearable like before though. range of motion is back and i can lift and stuff. just hafta be careful not to move too fast.

there's some discomfort but for the most part they're healing nicely. the other side hurts from all the strain to keep some of the coughing from being too hard. 6 wks of not being able to really clear my lungs out has made it kinda difficult to do so now but it's getting better each day. they hurt first thing in the morning and then at night they worsen a little. nothing unbearable like before though. range of motion is back and i can lift and stuff. just hafta be careful not to move too fast.
That's good to hear. Can you take anything to supress your cough?

I'm not sure what a aerobika or spirometer are but glad they are helping with that.
they're pieces of breathing equipment. the spirometer is basically a lung exerciser. the aerobika is a tool that acts the same as smacking your chest to cause vibration to loosen congestion only less painful. lol

Back