Martha Stewart at 81, on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

So what if she's been photo-shopped? Duh! As a matter of course, supermodels a fraction of her age are routinely photo-shopped. I wonder how many of the posters who are throwing stones and are so critical of ol' Martha would have the courage to pose in a bathing suit in front of any camera, let alone on the cover of a world-renowned magazine known for beautiful cover girls? 🙄🤔 The line forms to the right; c'mon, now say, "Cheese!"🤣

So what if she's been photo-shopped? Duh! As a matter of course, supermodels a fraction of her age are routinely photo-shopped. I wonder how many of the posters who are throwing stones and are so critical of ol' Martha would have the courage to pose in a bathing suit in front of any camera, let alone on the cover of a world-renowned magazine known for beautiful cover girls? 🙄🤔 The line forms to the right; c'mon, now say, "Cheese!"🤣
You tell ‘em.
She looks amazing at 81. But she went to prison for dumping stocks based on insider information she got from her stock broker. You are not supposed to do that, although I'm sure it's done all the time on a much larger scale by Wall Street insiders, who are not inclined to blab about it to someone else. She was the really small fish in a pond full of much bigger fish, but an easy catch that didn't harm the bigger fish.

When she went to jail, stock prices in her own corporation went down because of a potential management vacuum I guess. My brother-in-law bought a bunch of stock in Martha Stewart Inc., and then he sold it at a nifty profit when she was released.
Yep! She’s from the other side of the tracks.
Don’t forget hooking up with Snoop Dog.
Bad bad Martha. 😂🤣

“O beware, my lord, of jealousy;
It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.” (William Shakespeare).

Here’s a great tip for growing older gracefully besides the usual good diet, exercise and being socially active with positive others…don’t knock other women who look better than one and who have achieved more than one,despite the odds.

Embrace it and be happy for them!

Go girl go! Keep on keeping on! Btw… Elon Musk’s mother was on the cover last year at age 74 and I am looking forward to seeing who will grace the cover next year!

After three pages of "She looks great," "She took her punishment with grace," "She looks wonderful," and other assorted compliments, with a few reminders that photo shopping exists and a couple of mild jokes about meatloaf, we get this. As for "courage," stripping for cameras, whether it's Martha or Playboy models, is a choice, usually based on vanity, greed, and a big streak of exhibitionism, it's not sacrificing a kidney.

The only people throwing stones are you and Jamala -- at us.

After three pages of "She looks great," "She took her punishment with grace," "She looks wonderful," and other assorted compliments, with a few reminders that photo shopping exists and a couple of mild jokes about meatloaf, we get this. As for "courage," stripping for cameras, whether it's Martha or Playboy models, is a choice, usually based on vanity, greed, and a big streak of exhibitionism, it's not sacrificing a kidney.

Oh do please go and annoy someone else Della.

I'm all confused now ? - who's side am I supposed to be on with all this cat callin and snippi goin on ? m ake her a cup of coffee anytime - sweeteners stirred anti-closewise ma'am?

Oh do please go and annoy someone else Della.
What's annoying is you coming along to a fun thread and calling us all jealous. You did the same thing to everyone for saying something about one of the royals. If you must set yourself up as the lone defender of people on the internet, why not find some poor underdog who needs it, not billionaires with press agents to do the work for them.

I'm all confused now ? - who's side am I supposed to be on with all this cat callin and snippi goin on ? m ake her a cup of coffee anytime - sweeteners stirred anti-closewise ma'am?
You're supposed to be on my side, Davey! (I've already had too much coffee, though.) ;)

She has fantastic bone structure! That will carry through the years regardless of whatever work she’s had done. And personally I very much appreciate that she hasn’t opted for the plastic surgery that makes a person look stretched and ridiculous, as many older celebrities have done.

I’ve scrolled through dozens of photos of her, both posed and candid, and her skin looks dewey and soft with few wrinkles in every one! If I had the kind of money to achieve that beautifully natural look, you bet I’d be plunking that cash down!!
1686137927796.jpeg

Really? LOL!

Saying Martha is "stripping for the cameras based on vanity, greed, and a big streak of exhibitionism" isn't throwing stones!? 🤨 You could pitch for the Padres! ⚾

You're supposed to be on my side, Davey! (I've already had too much coffee, though.) ;)

You need another cup! 🤣

Sugar Crash GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I didn't say Martha in particular I just laugh at you calling girls courageous when they pose in little or no clothes. They're vain not brave. Martha didn't actually show anything but a bit of cleavage and a knee.

I stand by what I said the first time. I might say something negative about a celebrity on occasion, receiving comment of all kinds is part and parcel of why they are celebrities and get millions for doing things the rest of us do all the time for nothing. They'll never read this anyway/

You and Jamala, on the other hand, don't hesitate to call all of us, "to our face," judgmental and jealous. That's what I call throwing stones.

I didn't say Martha in particular I just laugh at you calling girls courageous when they pose in little or no clothes. They're vain not brave. Martha didn't actually show anything but a bit of cleavage and a knee.

I stand by what I said the first time. I might say something negative about a celebrity on occasion, receiving comment of all kinds is part and parcel of why they are celebrities and get millions for doing things the rest of us do all the time for nothing. They'll never read this anyway/

You and Jamala, on the other hand, don't hesitate to call all of us, "to our face," judgmental and jealous. That's what I call throwing stones.F
For you Della luv....

As for "courage," stripping for cameras, whether it's Martha or Playboy models, is a choice, usually based on vanity, greed, and a big streak of exhibitionism, it's not sacrificing a kidney.

You and Jamala, on the other hand, don't hesitate to call all of us, "to our face," judgmental and jealous. That's what I call throwing stones.

You did mention Martha in particular. You can try to backtrack all you want. What you stated is very clear.

I didn't call "girls courageous when they pose in little or no clothes." And I didn't call all of you "judgmental and jealous." Don't put words in my mouth.

I said, "I wonder how many of the posters who are throwing stones and are so critical of ol' Martha would have the courage to pose in a bathing suit in front of any camera, let alone on the cover of a world-renowned magazine known for beautiful cover girls?"

The coffee's still hot. Help yourself. :coffee::)

Bella: the phrase "throwing stones," is usually defined as being judgmental. Unless You literally thought we'd gone to Martha's house and flung rocks at her?

Jamala: I'm not sure why you thought I needed fashion advice, but thanks, I guess.

Back