Medicare Advantage Plans -- Is There A Huge Hidden Flaw?

here in new york an f-plan runs almost 300 a month .location is a big factor as well as whether an age based state or community based. we use a high deduct. f-plan for 91 a month .. but 1/2 goes for our gym which is paid for now by silver sneakers ,so it is a great deal for us

That's true. New York is higher than any area I've seen. $300 for Plan F is absurd but you can blame the legislature of your state. The same Plan F in Los Angeles for a 70 year old is about $200 (and Kalifornia is as liberal as New York).

I suspect if I sold in NY I would be suggesting the HDF as well. It's only $36 in LA without the gym and maybe $60 with silver sneakers.

But at least NY has great pizza!

Rick

Im looking into a supplement. I will be turning 65 in May 4. I want to be covered by my birthday. I am going to google and look at what you suggest. Hopefully it wont be to difficult to find info.

Thanks

Im clueless on how to add a hospital idemnity plan. Can my agent write me one up? Like I said im clueless. I looked at the plan F and it would be a consideration for me. Thank you.

Back