Meeting friends

I e heard Austin is a great place to live.
Well, it used to be a great place. Now, it has some of the worst traffic in the world, bad air and water, insane taxes, hellish summers, and a very high cost of living. Still, Austin and SF were the only US cities to make the top twenty for best cities to start a business.

After forty-two years here, I'm planning on checking out other cities, starting this summer. I want true seasons and cold winters. The two seasons in Austin are: Is it going to be hot or cold, today? and Hell Summer!

Well, it used to be a great place. Now, it has some of the worst traffic in the world, bad air and water, insane taxes, hellish summers, and a very high cost of living. Still, Austin and SF were the only US cities to make the top twenty for best cities to start a business.

After forty-two years here, I'm planning on checking out other cities, starting this summer. I want true seasons and cold winters. The two seasons in Austin are: Is it going to be hot or cold, today? and Hell Summer!
I hope you find the perfect place to live. A high cost of living and high taxes cannot be fun. Austin does have something in common with Florida; the hellish summers. I’m use to the seasons so it’s been hard adjusting. I’ve been here only a year and three months. Everything in life has its trade-offs I suppose.

Back