Military has indeed probably been hiding alien info

There are aliens living amongst earthlings.
The reason they crash their flying saucers is because they are novices and can’t navigate efficiently.
Aliens are actually AI…forget about climate change.
The thing we have to worry about is how AI will take over and annihilate all tellurians.
:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

Psalm 147:4

He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.

Deuteronomy 4:19

And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.

Matthew 24:29

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Psalm 147:4

He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names.

Deuteronomy 4:19

And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.

Matthew 24:29

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Sorry, but I find that about as believable as Ancient Aliens theory.

A media confuse 'em game has begun as the Pentagon UAP chief has just addressed the report with usual political like denial language while at the same time yet anonymous others that had been within program including an Army colonel that were in that program confirm it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pentagon...trieval-program-after-whistleblower-bombshell
snippet:

Grusch said he began providing hours of recorded classified information transcribed into hundreds of pages, which included specific data about the materials-recovery program to Congress starting in 2022.

"Individuals on these UAP programs approached me in my official capacity and disclosed their concerns regarding a multitude of wrongdoings, such as illegal contracting against the Federal Acquisition Regulations and other criminality and the suppression of information across a qualified industrial base and academia," Grusch told The Debrief. Though specific data, such as the locations of recoveries and program names remain classified, and no physical materials have been provided to Congress,
several current members of the recovery program have since spoken to the Inspector General’s office, corroborating information in Grusch’s complaint. "His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past 80 years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence," Karl Nell, a retired Army Colonel who worked with Grusch on the UAP Task Force, told The Debrief.

I agree, I do think it is likely that intelligent life has evolved elsewhere in the Universe, but that's a long way from believing they made it here.

Distances are just too far, unless someone (or some being) figures out how to travel faster than the speed of light it just can't happen.

Even if it did happen, which I don't believe, it seems more likely any physical "visits" would be by very small spacecraft without life aboard. The green men would stay home.

However a military cover up of any kind is highly plausible. Not always intelligent life there...
In physics, distance and space are separate things, so (theoretically) you can get from one place to another without having to traverse the distance between the two. All you have to do is bend space, and we know how that's done.

In physics, distance and space are separate things, so (theoretically) you can get from one place to another without having to traverse the distance between the two. All you have to do is bend space, and we know how that's done.
How what is done?

Wikipedia has an interesting article on Faster-than light (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light). I don't claim to understand it, however my read is that its all very theoretical, the stuff of thought experiments, and at a practical level we have no idea how to do it. Or if it is at all possible. Maybe my head is stuck in the 20th century, but I see little hope of this kind of travel for any space ship...

How what is done?

Wikipedia has an interesting article on Faster-than light (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light). I don't claim to understand it, however my read is that its all very theoretical, the stuff of thought experiments, and at a practical level we have no idea how to do it. Or if it is at all possible. Maybe my head is stuck in the 20th century, but I see little hope of this kind of travel for any space ship...
Magnetic fields - physicists discovered you can overcome various forces of gravity using a magnetic field. And we've always known that magnetic fields can cause propulsion. You know, like when you take 2 magnets and aim the repellent ends toward each other they will push against each other, and a stronger magnet will push a weaker one away.

Also, people at CERN managed to create a singularity some years ago, which is also capable of overcoming certain forces of gravity and a few laws of physics useful (purportedly) for overcoming the time/space continuum and has its own gravitational properties. Problem is, every singularity they've created has been infinitesimal and died within seconds.

Rather than a thing, singularity is actually a condition (in which gravity is predicted to be so intense that spacetime itself would break down catastrophically) but most laymen and even some physicists refer to it as an entity. Maybe because the condition can be created and observed.

Last edited:
How what is done?

Oh, man. I misread....you meant this part: you can get from one place to another without having to traverse the distance between the two.

Bending space. We have observed space (outer space) being bent and we are reasonably certain how that happens. It also has to do with magnetic fields, but other stuff, too.

Last edited:
Consider the possibility the pilots may be robotic to travel great distances with out food or
bodily functions; or perhaps half human and half robotic? (as in The Day after Roswell?)

The Pentagon is proposed to have over a billion documents they won't disclose to the public.
This secrecy can be a powerful tool for control and manipulation.
Now that's it's disclosed they have the pilot's remains, do any of you think for a moment
they are going to tell any of us?

Consider the possibility the pilots may be robotic to travel great distances with out food or
bodily functions; or perhaps half human and half robotic? (as in The Day after Roswell?)

The Pentagon is proposed to have over a billion documents they won't disclose to the public.
This secrecy can be a powerful tool for control and manipulation.
Now that's it's disclosed they have the pilot's remains, do any of you think for a moment
they are going to tell any of us?
If the Pentagon does have knowledge of advanced alien (or even non-alien) technology, by sharing it with Americans, they are sharing it with the world. And if this knowledge can be weaponized, then, as long as the US has military enemies, sharing it would not be wise.

So, no.

No longer believe or disbelieve anything seen, heard or read concerning the subject of whatever they're called now.

Far as I'm concerned obfuscation is complete. Multiple sources spewing information and misinformation to the extent there are no credible or reliable sources of reference anywhere anymore. Was that not the objective from the get-go?

No longer believe or disbelieve anything seen, heard or read concerning the subject of whatever they're called now.

Far as I'm concerned obfuscation is complete. Multiple sources spewing information and misinformation to the extent there are no credible or reliable sources of reference anywhere anymore. Was that not the objective from the get-go?
Very likely Yes.

Prince Harry wouldn't like this news because it will take the world's attention away from him & his many, nonstop complains about everything and everyone. Poor Prince Harry; aliens are "stealing" his blusters! The world is so unfair to a man of his high rank and breeding! "Let them eat cake!"

Attachments

• Prince Harry.jpg
    Prince Harry.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
Space travel may not be the only way to travel. There may also be a way to travel interdimesionally.

Sensational information can also be used as a diversion.

If those aliens are coming to earth, why is it always that they land in the "Good Ole' USA?
And why do they abduct mostly people from Kansas? Do they think by going to the center of the country, they are more likely to find a typical human?

I'm not sure why it's important to keep information about aliens on the QT, anyway. Little green men, and people are going to start looting in flash mobs?

I was convinced over a decade ago that the military is hiding something major. I used to be an avid fan of UFO documentaries and have seen several of them. Many of them have reports from former military personnel and even astronauts who saw UFOs when they were in space. Then of course there is the famous Roswell incident in which the military admitted to having debris from a crashed spacecraft, which was published in the newspaper (big headline) but the next day recanted and said it was a weather balloon. In this video of the National Press Club conference on UFOs government officials, an FAA Head, Air Force Radar Controller, army, navy and air force veterans and some with high secret clearance recount what they experienced regarding UFOs and the subsequent coverups.

And why do they abduct mostly people from Kansas? Do they think by going to the center of the country, they are more likely to find a typical human?

I'm not sure why it's important to keep information about aliens on the QT, anyway. Little green men, and people are going to start looting in flash mobs?
Actually most abductees are probably not from Kansas. The most famous abductees who were responsible for serious investigation into the phenomena were Betty & Barney Hill. They were an interracial couple who certainly would not have wanted to draw attention to themselves during that era due to the stance on interracial marriage at that time. They claim to have been abducted while on their way home, driving through New Hampshire. My son & I recently watched a documentary about their experience. There was a movie made about them as well. They were both known as upstanding members of their community. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_and_Betty_Hill_incident

In regards to where abductions have taken place, this is an excerpt from a Wikipedia page:
"Reports of the abduction phenomenon have been made around the world, but are less common outside of English speaking countries, especially the United States.[4]
The Roper Poll[edit]
In 1991, Hopkins, Jacobs and sociologist Dr. Ron Westrum commissioned a Roper Poll in order to determine how many Americans might have experienced the abduction phenomenon. Of nearly 6,000 Americans, 119 answered in a way that Hopkins et al. interpreted as supporting their ET interpretation of the abduction phenomenon. Based on this figure, Hopkins estimated that nearly four million Americans might have been abducted by extraterrestrials. The poll results are available at this external link:
Abduction by Aliens or Sleep Paralysis"

While I believe abduction is possible (I personally know a man who has held fast to his claim), I find it hard to believe that four million people may have been abducted, as well as many of the individual claims I've seen in documentaries. I have a friend who may have been abducted when she was 10. She was missing hours of time after leaving a parade and walking across a field to her grandmother's house. She thought minutes had passed but was shocked to find her mother and the police at her grandmother's house, all who had been searching for her for hours. She has no memory of what happened during that time. Also, a good friend of mine has a friend who is well known in the UFO community. He also claims to have been abducted and has a website and YouTube video (which I'll post another time). She said she believes his story as well. Oddly she's a skeptic by nature.

Last edited:
If the American government is hiding all this "knowledge" and all these "secrets", I wonder what knowledge and secrets the Russian government or the Chinese government or even the Brazilian government is hiding. If those aliens are coming to earth, why is it always that they land in the "Good Ole' USA? Logically speaking, they can also be "visiting" or countries on this planet but then maybe "Hollywood" couldn't work this fact into one of their "blockbusters."
You are making too much sense.

I don't know if anyone caught the Twitter/Tucker Carlson conversation of a few days ago, but he talks about UFO's and aliens and also what I mentioned in Post 5 that talked about these things being hidden on Air Force bases. Check it out and let your imagination run wild. When I was in (does it matter?) I met and shook hands with Carlson. I talked to him for about 3-4 minutes. The guy impressed me with his vocabulary, but I kind of took a step back when he started talking spoof about other topics, including UFO's and aliens. But then he went on about the Kennedy assassination, 911 and some other weird stuff. Interesting and entertaining yes, but truthful? I wouldn't want to be the guy that fact checks this stuff.

There are probably billions of stars and planets harboring intelligent life. However, distances are so vast they will never find us and we will probably never find them. Humans are made out of solid material and liquids. Those aliens could be gaseous, fluid, solid or subatomic. It's all fantasy at this point.

If they could work it all out for "Star Trek" can't be that difficult? and millions believed it

Back