more vaccinated than unvaccinated Britons are now dying from the coronavirus

If we're allowed opinions on this line of thinking (i.e., labeling people based on their vaccination beliefs), I'd like to do a little of my own. It goes something like this - paraphrasing the words of J. Nolte:

The vaccine and masking brownshirts are a pagan cult — nothing more, nothing less. How else would you describe a group of people who demand fealty to their cloth and syringe symbols to ward off disease, who use this symbol to separate the believers from the non-believers, the faithful from the heretics, and the good and righteous from the evil and selfish?

Last edited:
A Missing Link: Someone wrote an article that made a lot of sense to me. Knowing how some sources indirectly get your thread locked down, I'll just paraphrase what was said in a few sentences that made sense to me.

What is missing is antibody testing. This is the test that will tell if you’ve had COVID and, therefore, developed natural antibodies. We know that people who had the virus have antibodies, which do a fine job of preventing them from getting COVID again. Those who have already had COVID are also the people who have had the worst reactions to the shots. I want to be clear about one more thing here – I’m talking about adults. In my humble opinion, given that children don’t succumb to COVID infection, they should never be vaccinated for it.

Back