Movies That Have Made You Emotional

50 First Dates with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. My wife was brain injured, and I could relate to the relationship between the two of them. Sadly, my wife died 12 years later of cancer.
That was a great movie. I cried and cried. What a trooper her husband was.

I’m so sorry for your loss. I had a bit of experience with this after my mom had a stroke. Once brain injuried, there’s no going back. 🙁

I cry at anything whether the movie has a positive or negative outcome. Fiction, non fiction, animated (Finding Nemo comes to mind for some reason 🤔- yes it had a positive outcome but it was a bit sad in parts)😟. Seen a lot of the films that have been posted above. I always have the tissues handy. My o/h just looks at me in disbelief when the tears start!!!!! o_O Frances Farmer was a film I showed to my students who were studying social psychology. Cry Freedom , true story of Steve Biko, was one that I showed to General Study students and I just couldn't hold back the tears. Think I'll have to stick to the radio!!!☺
I cried at Finding Nemo too but I laughed and laughed far more. That’s a great movie. I love those giant turtles. Hey dude.... 😂

I don't know the name of it, It was a WWII flick about a group of Hitler youth. It was near the end of the war, and the group was told to hold a bridge, "at all cost". On the other side of the bridge were Americans, who were aware that their German enemy were "kids". The Americans also had orders to take that bridge, now! The Americans took the bridge. The movie was one that hit you right between the eyes, emotionally.

About the Only movie that got to me was the old movie "Psycho". I went to that movie when I was about 17, and it scared the @#$% out of me. When I left the theater, I locked the car doors, and drove straight home.

About the Only movie that got to me was the old movie "Psycho". I went to that movie when I was about 17, and it scared the @#$% out of me. When I left the theater, I locked the car doors, and drove straight home.
Had a similar experience after seeing Silent Scream (1979). My friend and I ran home after the movie, and for months after, that movie haunted me.

Back