My Doggy

She is adorable. Do you walk her with a harness or regular collar and how much does she weigh?
How old is she and where did you get her?
Keesha, a regular collar. I have 3 different harnesses, she hates them. She walks by my side on a regular leash, and we don't go too far.

She weighs about 14 lbs. I forget how old she is and don't want to remember.

I rescued her at an ASPCA event called "The small fluffy dog invasion". They were all driven up for some places down south via a special bus with a/c :love:

Last edited:
Keesha, a regular collar. I have 3 different harnesses, she hates them. She walks by my side on a regular leash, and we don't go too far.

She weighs about 14 lbs. I forget how old she is and don't want to remember.

I rescued her at an ASPCA event called "The small fluffy dog invasion". They were all driven up for some places down south via a special bus with a/c :love:
Our Yorkie hates them too so we don’t use them either.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to know how old she is. She’s a lucky little girl to have been rescued. ❤️

What a Cutie. doggie… .We don't have a dog, we travel a lot and wouldn't want the poor doggie in the car for 15 hours....Or on the plane....Even though people do bring their dog's on the plane....
But my daughter and family have a dog, my son and daughter in law have a dog, and 2 cats, and my brother and sister in law have a dog.
And many on our block....We love them all!!!!

Back