My new dog

Bought Bella a basketball 😂😂😂. She has a ton of fun with it. Every see a small dog try and pick up a basketball? Or roll it it around the yard with her nose? Hours of entertainment for us both.

We're planning on watching the Westminster Dog Show today...hoping some breed of do will just jump out there and say "buy me". Hub says we need to get a "mutt". Last dog we had was a German Shorthair Pointer.

Mac would push the old partially deflated basketball around when we first got him.
Bought him a shiny blue beach ball, hardly plays with it.

Dug out the old frizbee,, that he will chase,, bring it back.
Its warm here so I don't throw it much for him
Hmm, beach ball smells of plastic I guess. I am surprised he did not pop it. Basketball smells, I don’t know, leather maybe. But Bella is a ball dog and fetches balls really well. But, as you said, with temps over 90 degrees, way to hot. @Silverfox

Last edited:
Congratulations Aneeda72 Beautiful looking dog. My wife & I had a Corgi mix one time. She was full-grown, got her from a no-kill dog shelter.

Took about a month to get her acquainted with us. Then she became my wife's dog. Shelby turned out to be a great dog. We had 2 other dogs so she learned real quick to go outside to potty. Never made a mess inside the house.

Back