My Photos❤️

Beautiful Photos. Thanks.
Thank you Pecos ❤
I'm with Pecos, beautiful photos, Keesha!

The last photo makes me want to wander the field and explore the old barn.
Thank you. Just came back from taking all these @ dusk. It was raining.
Love seeing the autumn colours, Keesha :)
Thank you Pinky. ❤
Is that brick home your home, Keesha?
No. We don’t have a Victorian home. I took a picture because I found it magical 🧙‍♀️

It has been a long while since we've seen a horse-drawn buggy (I take it they are Mennonite). Perhaps it's time to take a drive to Waterloo.
Yes they are. We see a fair amount where we are since they live amongst us. I happen to really like the Mennonites. I’ve had a horse buggy ride to their church one day where I sang my heart out. Afterwards I got invited for dinner with all of them. I liked it and I’m not social. 🥰

Yes they are. We see a fair amount where we are since they live amongst us. I happen to really like the Mennonites. I’ve had a horse buggy ride to their church one day where I sang my heart out. Afterwards I got invited for dinner with all of them. I liked it and I’m not social. 🥰
When we lived in Niagara Falls, we used to go to Balls Falls to look at the Mennonite quilts that were up for auction, and all the crafts. I still have a little cloth-covered Mennonite cookbook that I got around 1980 that has favourite recipes.

When we lived in Niagara Falls, we used to go to Balls Falls to look at the Mennonite quilts that were up for auction, and all the crafts. I still have a little cloth-covered Mennonite cookbook that I got around 1980 that has favourite recipes.
Aren’t they fascinating? I’m completely mesmerized by there. There are quite a few of them in many areas throughout Ontario . Their crafts and workmanship is outstanding .
That's so cool!
Thank you. ❤️

Back