My Photos❤️

Keesha, in the 3rd picture, I see a few campers/trailers.

Is that an area where you can camp for awhile?
What a lovely place to settle in for a visit.
From what I’ve been told, people come from all over to dock at this particular marina. Apparently many people live in their boat for the entire season. Some go out for the day, come back and stay in the marina for the night and in bad weather. Others will use this marina to launch from and visit various parts of the world and then come back just before winter. There’s some serious boaters here who absolutely love the sea. Plus there are many natural marinas in the huge sea water lakes and harbours in the area.

Where we live there are 5 communities of people stretching about 20 kilometres. Approximately 150 people are registered as having some type of lot, cottage or residence here but only 40 people actually live here permanently. Many people have cottages they only visit on the weekends throughout the summer. Some have lots with a camper on them or some type of boat or both. Some people modify lobster boats with a cabin and spend the entire season travelling via the ocean . The other day when we were out boating we came across a few boats that had landed together in a small harbour which was about 6 to 7 meters deep with a small sandy beach to enjoy so they do.

Great photos as usual Kesha, I love the forth one that has captured the bird swooping across the river

Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks Wren.
You know, I am so grateful that my guy is as tolerant as he is about my photo taking cause I literally will shout out ‘stop the car’ if we are out and about and I see something I want to take a photo of.

Yesterday we went out to take the girls for a completely different walk so passed this marina which we often do since we live close by. The marina was exceptionally calm and peaceful with a few new boats there so I asked him to stop right on the hill while I tried to get a few good photos but couldn’t quite get one I was happy with. A man even offered that I use the deck off his house for a better view. 😂 People here are ultra friendly.

Anyway after walking our dogs, I saw the boats from a completely different viewpoint and of course my husband stopped the car so I could run across the street to capture this photo. If the photo wasn’t magical enough, right then this grey heron got up and flew right in front of my picture view
To me, it’s magical.

Last edited:
Today the water was calm do we went kayaking. We went to a small island and got out. Two sailboats were parked on the other side. My husband took a picture of me in front of the boat in my kayak but I think I ruined the picture. 😝

52C03C5B-7AB1-49C9-AFA1-3454128F11D8.jpeg
2DD8398D-5789-45D1-A75F-ED68583F86BF.jpegB9866A14-1E3F-4D31-919A-2E1B800ADCB8.jpeg2521F7CB-BB19-4157-AC95-9D71C37D76B2.jpeg

Last edited:

Back