My wall of sugar snap peas. The deer have been defeated. I won!

Ruth n Jersey

I haven't been able to grow much of anything in my garden because of all the deer. Last fall I triple fenced it. That did the trick. They don't seem to want to jump the fence into such a small area. I put the third fence right down the middle and grew the peas on that fence.

I just picked the first small batch but therepeas (800x600).jpgsugar snaps (800x600).jpg are many more to come. I like them with Ranch Dressing or just plain.

I bet the deer get together and have a little chuckle over all the hard work that went into that enclosure! :):playful::eek:nthego:

beccdc81144ab5f801233c09d707e739--friday-funnies-garden-quotes.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Ruth, I don't know how to get rid of deer, but when I lived in Alaska we had to deal with Polar Bears, so we would cut a hole in the ice, sprinkle peas around it, and when a Polar Bear came by and took a pea, we would kick him in the ice hole. I love growing a garden and your garden looks great..:eek:k:
I haven't been able to grow much of anything in my garden because of all the deer. Last fall I triple fenced it. That did the trick. They don't seem to want to jump the fence into such a small area. I put the third fence right down the middle and grew the peas on that fence.

I just picked the first small batch but thereView attachment 66558View attachment 66559 are many more to come. I like them with Ranch Dressing or just plain.

Back