Need a new printer

Geezerette

Have been a fan of desk jets but after the last one died have been using a big clunky Samsung that my daughter didn’t need any more. They have a tendency to paper jams and had a “ Last Straw” one just now. Want to replace.
I want to get something that will have AirPrint so I can print from my iPad as well as from my fairly old laptop. No need for faxing photo or color printing so I dont want an all in one. Do want one with a relatively small footprint.
I know, cheap printer and the getcha on the ink.
Any and all suggestions appreciated, Thanks!

O.K. here we go.

Canon Pixma TS3127. I bought one recently. Only $35.00 on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart.

It does everything I want it to. It prints from my I PAD and my Samsung Cell Phone. I also use it for copying.

You can set the preferences to black only printing. It's wireless of course.

Now when they sell these, the cartridges are not full. I'm not sure what the capability of your laptop is. You can probably download the Canon print program which will allow you to print from your laptop.

I bought a Canon Pixma in Walmart for about $30.00. Maybe a different model number than Camper6 has because mine isn't wireless but I still love it. The ink is cheaper than most. It will print with only a one cartridge so I don't even bother getting a color one. I send any photos I want printed out to Walmart they are cheap and do a good job. Cheaper than letting the color cartridge dry up because of lack of use,

They sound good. Thanks for the info. Went to WM this am to see. All out and unpredictable when more. So many people working from home gobbled them all up. But the clerk in that dept. who is pretty knowledgeable said they haven’t had any returns or complaints about them.

Back