Need a noise recording app for thumps, thuds and electronic bass sounds.

WhatInThe

Currently looking for a noise recording app that will pick up and play back lower frequency sounds such as bass, thumps, thuds, rumbles etc. Trying to document a noisy neighbor.

Tried an actual voice recorder and a voice recording app for a smart phone and it only picks voice with anything background as air. A sound detector which only gives reading does pick up the thumps, thuds etc but can't play back and if want copy have to pay.

It's more for environmental noise. I was thinking maybe a music recording app that's good at picking up bass? The tenant above the apartment plays video games at volumes that vibrate walls, glasware and loose stuff. As they progress in game the sounds get louder. One night they did the samething for 5 hours!

Currently looking for a noise recording app that will pick up and play back lower frequency sounds such as bass, thumps, thuds, rumbles etc. Trying to document a noisy neighbor.

Tried an actual voice recorder and a voice recording app for a smart phone and it only picks voice with anything background as air. A sound detector which only gives reading does pick up the thumps, thuds etc but can't play back and if want copy have to pay.

It's more for environmental noise. I was thinking maybe a music recording app that's good at picking up bass? The tenant above the apartment plays video games at volumes that vibrate walls, glasware and loose stuff. As they progress in game the sounds get louder. One night they did the samething for 5 hours!
I'd pay a contracter to pump 200 tons of foam through the inconsiderate sod's letterbox. :)

I apologize, I didn't understand what you were trying to do.

So much for my reading comprehension!
Actually closer than you think. Some online say try to filter out other noises by getting an app where you adjust the frequency range so those sound stick out more. Apparently some apps you use a graph and can delete the line or frequency that's not needed.

The problem with a lot of these apps is you have to pay to store on cloud and/or share a particular recording.

Back