New guy just saying, "Hello!"

Hello. I just joined the group. I am an 83 year old cartoonist writing and drawing a weekly comic strip especially for seniors. I like to connect with senior groups while looking for ideas for future strips.
Welcome i just signed up a couple of days ago tho a long time cyberfriend has been suggesting this site for a while. Hope we'll get to see some of your work.
Despite what many might think (even some of us, depending on childhood experiences with seniors) the over 70 crowd is more active, and willing to discuss various sides of things than the stereotypes suggests.

Hello. I just joined the group. I am an 83 year old cartoonist writing and drawing a weekly comic strip especially for seniors. I like to connect with senior groups while looking for ideas for future strips.
Hello and Welcome! I've been enjoying this forum for 4 years now, super fine people, conversations and information to be found here. Hope you choose to spend quality time here with us as well. Don...

welcomeaboard.jpg

Welcome Gus! You are a distinguished, fine looking gentleman!
Ido cartooning too! Well, Used to. Not so much anymore. I'm more into writing now.
We are all glad you are here! Please tell us more about you! You sound most interesting!

Hello Gus, and welcome to Senior Forums! I recall enjoying your "portage" cartoon. It's an honor to have you join our forum.
welcome.jpg

Last edited:

Back