New Puppy

You are so fortunate to be able to add this adorable pup to your household! I tried adopting a dog last year, but the agencies here will only let folks with fenced-in yards adopt. I was devastated. I had a lab mix dog for twelve years and we managed just fine without fencing. We would hike the woods with a lead, swim freely in the pond, and he had a house-to-tree cable set up that gave him far more running room than any dog could need. I taught him the perimeter boundaries (letting him pee along the perimeter.) Never once did he stray! When not outdoors, he was 120 pound lap dog. You can't find better friends.

That is one good looking pup.
I love Labs, I never met one that was disagreeable in any way.
Our two Bichons are too small to walk in the woods with me, so I always borrowed one of my neighbors Labs. I would send them a Text, and when they put that walking leash on him, he knew I was headed his way and was raring to go. He would meet me at their gate.

That is one good looking pup.
I love Labs, I never met one that was disagreeable in any way.
Our two Bichons are too small to walk in the woods with me, so I always borrowed one of my neighbors Labs. I would send them a Text, and when they put that walking leash on him, he knew I was headed his way and was raring to go. He would meet me at their gate.
I was doing a benefit walk two years ago and saw a fellow participant being pulled along by a very enthusiastic lab. I commented that I could use that assist, as we were on an uphill grade. He loaned me his dog - really helped!

So sweet and precious, what a beautiful puppy dog. ❤
tenor.gif

Simmy up date..
She just turned six months old on July 25th. No more Potty Pads spread through the house, and no more razor sharp puppy teeth to deal with, whoopee! Still have lots of chewy squeaky toys scattered around and she's always ready to play. She really helps fill our day especially now with the corona bug running around. We're so happy to have her.. 🤟

I'm sure she's over 30 pounds now, maybe even closer to 40 pounds..

simmy1.JPG
simmy2.JPG

We have a new addition to the Hazy household.
This is Simmy..
She's a eight week old black lab we just got yesterday.
She's getting more comfortable here and has been all over the house this morning.

View attachment 96479
Can I do a :love::love::love::giggle:. Welcome Simmy you are so beautiful. What, have I delayed my thread? Seems so...... sorry. She really grew up in the few minutes I was on this thread!!!!! Lovely lovely lovely. Wish I had teeth that white and such a glossy coat !!!!!!!:giggle:

Simmy up date..
She just turned six months old on July 25th. No more Potty Pads spread through the house, and no more razor sharp puppy teeth to deal with, whoopee! Still have lots of chewy squeaky toys scattered around and she's always ready to play. She really helps fill our day especially now with the corona bug running around. We're so happy to have her.. 🤟

I'm sure she's over 30 pounds now, maybe even closer to 40 pounds..

View attachment 117974
View attachment 117976
She's a gorgeous girl .. does my heart good to see her :love: You're fortunate to have taken photos of her as a wee pup - something we failed to do with our first lab. Our second lab was a rescue, so, was already a big boy when we got him.

Back