Sundevil80

I am new to this whole forum but have many thoughts as I turn 65 in 3 weeks. Have been on disability for 5 years so have already been abused by Medicare and the bureaucracy.

Today I saw where the annual increase for 2023 is sliding downward again. What was 10% 2 months ago is down today to 8.5-8.7%. The consensus was there would be no Increases due to overcharging last year but now the rumor is a small increase is possible.

we went all last year being taken advantage of and now it is starting again this year. 8.5% means nothing when food is going up st 13.5% and winter heating costs are expected to be up as well. My rent has gone up 15% this year over last. Why bother with such a small increase when it doesn’t even cover the basics? AARP needs to work harder!

Welcome-To-The-Group-Picture.jpg

I am new to this whole forum but have many thoughts as I turn 65 in 3 weeks. Have been on disability for 5 years so have already been abused by Medicare and the bureaucracy.

Today I saw where the annual increase for 2023 is sliding downward again. What was 10% 2 months ago is down today to 8.5-8.7%. The consensus was there would be no Increases due to overcharging last year but now the rumor is a small increase is possible.

we went all last year being taken advantage of and now it is starting again this year. 8.5% means nothing when food is going up st 13.5% and winter heating costs are expected to be up as well. My rent has gone up 15% this year over last. Why bother with such a small increase when it doesn’t even cover the basics? AARP needs to work harder!
I knew it was too good to be true.

Welcome to our forum and please come back!

k1.jpeg

Back