Ok, so you are a new addition to a Crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Magenta/red/violet swirl combo. It is vibrant, and very optimistic. A sunset full of promise.🤗
That's my choice, too! I had a geranium a few years ago that for some reason turned out magenta blooms instead of the usual medium red and I would nearly swoon every time I looked at it.

It was then I discovered that the Pre-Raphaelite artists had originally called themselves the, "Magenta Brotherhood," because they thought it was the most beautiful color.

A muted bluish green. Besides loving the color, Star Dew is a beautiful name. :)

dd34eed35947b83817c93d72ec02dd7b.jpg

“Your Life Path color definitely interrelates with your aura colors but it doesn't change in this life. It may be the main color of your auric field when you're aligned with your purpose. Many times, people get confused and think their Life Path color is the same as their Soul Color.”

“Here is how you find your Life Path Number and Colour.

Add your date of birth up in single digits until you come to a single digit e.g. 10/3/1972 1+0+3+1+9+7+2=23 2+3=5

#1 is Red. A red life path is an action taker, dynamic, sporty or likes sport, fast paced, delivers message by taking action, grounded but can also be fiery. Excitement is essential.

#2 is Orange. Lots of fun, social, creative, gives birth to ideas, food is natural comfort so good career but also can be your vice.

#3 is Yellow. Confident, mathematicians, logical, computer types, sunshine colour but also understands Spock, shadow side low self esteem and inner child takes over.

#4 is Green. Carer, nurturer, likes balance, and order, all heart, but careful of giving more than you receive. Open up to receive.

#5 is Blue. Communicator, singer, message delivered through communication of some sort, beware of closing off the throat and dulling your shine, you have a voice so use it.

#6 is Indigo. intuitive, knows things before others, sixth sense. Includes blue and violet (7) spiritual and higher self beings beware of headaches.

#7 is Violet or White. Higher self, spiritual, intellect, sage, story tellers, but be aware over thinking and over imagining, get it out of your head.

#8 is Rose. Good listeners, coaches, mentors, loves to share message with the world, like privacy but also needs a fix of social events and fun, incorporates all the other colours, life is anything you want it to be, stop hiding.

#9 is Gold. Guru, teacher, spiritual beings, been here many times before. Shine your light, you have a huge bag of skills to offer the world to guide and help others discover themselves. Get out if your own way and shine your light.

This is just the tip of life path numbers and colours but it is fun, and starts you on a path of discovery.”

My parent's always bought be the box with maybe 10 cigar sized crayons, but some of my friends had boxes of small crayons with more colors I could think of. Sometimes my friends would let me play with their crayons, but I would get a bit overwhelmed. Sometimes I would try to find a red crayon, and I would end up with something that was... well, I don't know what it was... but it wasn't red. Manufacturers were just throwing in as many combinations of colored wax as they could, none of which were in my mind true colors. And there was never enough red.

OK, OK, I've drifted off topic, but I just had to get that off my chest. What new color would I be? It just has to be red.

“Your Life Path color definitely interrelates with your aura colors but it doesn't change in this life. It may be the main color of your auric field when you're aligned with your purpose. Many times, people get confused and think their Life Path color is the same as their Soul Color.”

“Here is how you find your Life Path Number and Colour.

Add your date of birth up in single digits until you come to a single digit e.g. 10/3/1972 1+0+3+1+9+7+2=23 2+3=5

#1 is Red. A red life path is an action taker, dynamic, sporty or likes sport, fast paced, delivers message by taking action, grounded but can also be fiery. Excitement is essential.

#2 is Orange. Lots of fun, social, creative, gives birth to ideas, food is natural comfort so good career but also can be your vice.

#3 is Yellow. Confident, mathematicians, logical, computer types, sunshine colour but also understands Spock, shadow side low self esteem and inner child takes over.

#4 is Green. Carer, nurturer, likes balance, and order, all heart, but careful of giving more than you receive. Open up to receive.

#5 is Blue. Communicator, singer, message delivered through communication of some sort, beware of closing off the throat and dulling your shine, you have a voice so use it.

#6 is Indigo. intuitive, knows things before others, sixth sense. Includes blue and violet (7) spiritual and higher self beings beware of headaches.

#7 is Violet or White. Higher self, spiritual, intellect, sage, story tellers, but be aware over thinking and over imagining, get it out of your head.

#8 is Rose. Good listeners, coaches, mentors, loves to share message with the world, like privacy but also needs a fix of social events and fun, incorporates all the other colours, life is anything you want it to be, stop hiding.

#9 is Gold. Guru, teacher, spiritual beings, been here many times before. Shine your light, you have a huge bag of skills to offer the world to guide and help others discover themselves. Get out if your own way and shine your light.

This is just the tip of life path numbers and colours but it is fun, and starts you on a path of discovery.”
Oh, this is great to read! thanks for posting it OD :)

Oh, this is great to read! thanks for posting it OD :)
@LadyEmeraude

Hello, LadyEmeraude

So, kind of you to say. Yet, I’m genuinely grateful you don’t mind, I “copied and pasted” … The hour was late, and even though I applied quotation marks, it slipped my mind to make mention of the fact.

I hope others find the information shared interesting, informative, while having fun discovering something new.

I enjoy your vivacious spirit, and the creativity you deliver to the forum. There’s something about your aura that seems to sparkle beautifully between the lines, that I find extremely refreshing.

Again, many thanks for you, being you.🌹

Remember Mood Rings and Lipstick that changes color? I'd like a crayon that became the color of the mood of the person who was handling the paper. So, if the color crayon was blue would it turn to orange or yellow or?

If I can't have a color changing crayon, then something in the family of what others have said a blend. I'm hungry, how about a Blueberry Pancake with Maple Syrup crayon, added bonus if it has that aroma.

Back