One A Day Vitamins .....But, But!!

fmdog44

So much for reading instructions but why when the name is "One A Day"? So I read the label today after taking the "65+" form and the directions: "Two tablets daily with food!"

Jules

Are they smaller than the usual horse pill size that most of them are? I can’t swallow most daily mult-vitamins.
When I was searching in a health food store for some, the type she showed me required four. The price was enough to choke a horse even if only taking one.

Don M.

"One a Day" is a Brand. Most of their, and every other brands, say to take One pill per day. However, if you buy the "65+" variety, the instructions call for 2 pills per day. Carefully check out the lists of ingredients on the various varieties of vitamins, and you will probably find some differences, which cause this brand to recommend a different dosage for those over age 65.

fmdog44

Are they smaller than the usual horse pill size that most of them are? I can’t swallow most daily mult-vitamins.
When I was searching in a health food store for some, the type she showed me required four. The price was enough to choke a horse even if only taking one.
Some brands have the size illustrated on the label. It should be required on all labels. I bought two bottle of Qunol Tumeric recently to see they are very large do I have to bite in to them to suck out the fluid then spit out the gel capsule.

Jules

In the US, Centrum Senior has some smaller ones. Look for the ones that only have 60 mg of Vitamin C. When we to the states I brought back a years supply.

Frankly I think some of these special additives are highly unlikely to add much benefit. I’d just like the basics. If I want more of one thing, I’ll buy it separately.

Autumn

OK...I know that "One A Day" is a brand name, but it also suggests that you only need to take one each day...wouldn't logic and common sense say t that there should be a prominent blurb on the label explaining that you need to take 2 pills, instead of some small print on the back that you may or may not see?