Open water swim test

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
I easily passed the OWC swim test Tuesday and assembled my gear at Deep Stop Scuba. Next week, DSS will fit me with a dry suit including various skill exercises.

I am happy to find a scuba diving training outfit that is supportive of me and my desire to learn.

6 months ago I didn't know if I would ever have the strength and fortitude to get back into the water and swim 8 pool lengths. All I have to say about recovery is it takes a long time to heal, especially after surgery.

I easily passed the OWC swim test Tuesday and assembled my gear at Deep Stop Scuba. Next week, DSS will fit me with a dry suit including various skill exercises.

I am happy to find a scuba diving training outfit that is supportive of me and my desire to learn.

6 months ago I didn't know if I would ever have the strength and fortitude to get back into the water and swim 8 pool lengths. All I have to say about recovery is it takes a long time to heal, especially after surgery.
Do you have a diving or diving buddies to dive with once you're qualified, Mr. Ed?

Back