Our beautiful, Aubrey.

I would suggest finding a way that she could find you on the Internet -- by name.
We are not allowed to get in touch with her.

Each state may vary when determining when to allow grandparents to have custody of a grandchild. There is a presumption that parents have the right to determine who may have a relationship or contact with their child. In this regard, courts have concluded that grandparents do not have a constitutional right to their grandchild. Hubby's nephew (an attorney) has tried to help us out to no avail.

My heart goes out to you. I wonder if she remembers you and what has her mom been telling her all these years. She must have asked. If only you could get some of these photos to her I'm sure she would try and get in touch if only out of curiosity. You have missed many years with Aubrey but once she is of age I sincerely believe you will be reunited.

My heart goes out to you. I wonder if she remembers you and what has her mom been telling her all these years. She must have asked. If only you could get some of these photos to her I'm sure she would try and get in touch if only out of curiosity. You have missed many years with Aubrey but once she is of age I sincerely believe you will be reunited.
😥

Back